+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring is here!

Post Likes

Smile

The tree's are blooming their leaves. The grass is green and the clover is back. Time for the wife to start mowing! But I stick to my long johns until they stick to me!

Post Likes
    My wife is pissed !!! Her flowers are already starting to come up. This weather has been crazy. We never really had a winter her this year. We had about a week of frigid temps , but for the most part it has been pretty mild.

Post Likes

Smile refrtech

I spent about a week in Maryland, in 1973. When I left there, it was in March, there was a Blizzard coming, so my dad said take the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I was only 18 then. Driving home to South Texas. I left Maryland at 6pm and was Indianapolis at 8am. What a ride. Loved the tunnels.

Post Likes
    if spring is here, why was i out all night friday working on two large steam boilers? i must have forgotten to tell the customer.

Post Likes
    Not that bad of a winter up this way ( eastern mass. ) plenty of snow but I haven't had to wear my cold weather gear that much. Were getting snow tomorrow 4-7 inches but its not that cold for february and the world champion Red Sox are at spring training, life is good.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by oroy54
    Time for the wife to start mowing!
    With all the mental images of her in the tub, I can only imagine what she looks like doing yard work.

Post Likes

My wife is one cool chick

She said that her mother said, Don't put that thing in your mouth. Well she does! She is just fine! I love her with all my heart! Roy

Post Likes
    We also had a very mild winter, I have no doubt a blizzard will hit in March though.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Growing up in Maryland and later in Wyoming I always saw the arrival of the robins as a sign of spring. Here in Ft Worth it's the opposite....They show up in November and head North in early March.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Post Likes

Re: refrtech

I spent about a week in Maryland, in 1973. When I left there, it was in March, there was a Blizzard coming, so my dad said take the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I was only 18 then. Driving home to South Texas. I left Maryland at 6pm and was Indianapolis at 8am. What a ride. Loved the tunnels.
    Huh?

Post Likes

Re: My wife is one cool chick

She said that her mother said, Don't put that thing in your mouth. Well she does! She is just fine! I love her with all my heart! Roy
    If she or her mother see this post, "it" won't be back there for a very long time... :-)

Post Likes

Re: Re: My wife is one cool chick

Originally posted by control_noob
    If she or her mother see this post, "it" won't be back there for a very long time... :-)
    Can she multi-task???
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Above average temps in new york = very slow heating season so far.

Post Likes

Smile vmc multi-task?

Nope, just me! She is very smart. She has been out of the work force for 5 years. She is my spell check. Multi-task again, Nope, Nope, Nope! Mattm you started this, on this post I was just talking about the weather. Roy

Post Likes
    I believe we all have A.D.D. So there's pretty much no hope in keeping anything on topic.

Post Likes

Smile control

Did I say something wrong to get a Huh? Has things changed that much since 1973? I was in my teens when I was there. That is what I remember. Roy

Post Likes
    SPRING???

LMAO!

Whattttt

Evarrrrr!

[Edited by Chad711 on 02-21-2005 at 03:42 PM]
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Post Likes

Re: control

Did I say something wrong to get a Huh? Has things changed that much since 1973? I was in my teens when I was there. That is what I remember. Roy
    Nope, nothing wrong... you just jump around so much I didn't follow... Carry on!

Post Likes

control

Sorry, but the ex-wives taught me well!

Post Likes
    It was 83 here in Beaufort sc yesterday, just fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in