Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hmm

Kid comes to the door last month and I order cookies. Kid comes back today, tells my wife it's $3......my wife says, but we got 3 boxes, so then it's $9, right. Kid shrugs OK. Wife comes downstairs to get correct change out of my wallet, I hear the car pull away, kid left the cookies and split.......what up wit dat?
    Kids these days......
    Wonder if she will come back, I don't know her or where she lives.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Don`t eat the cookies or you`ll be back getting your poop-shoot reamed again.

Just eat them before they get stale, or if your conscious bothers you send them to me I’ll eat them

I have two daughters and I did not allow either of them join the girl scouts. The girl scouts would just turn them into democrats and have them voting for Kerry, Hillary and their kind. Just can't allow that!

Originally posted by bigbird
    Don`t eat the cookies or you`ll be back getting your poop-shoot reamed again.

ROFLMAO!!!

Did you know that the boy scouts are are mostly republican and the girl scouts are mostly democrats?

We have one member that hates freedom, and now one that hates the girl scouts. What is World coming too?

Norm, I am starting to worry about you.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Originally posted by frozensolid
    We have one member that hates freedom, and now one that hates the girl scouts. What is World coming too?

Norm, I am starting to worry about you.

Hate is a pretty strong word. I never said anything about hate, I was just stating what I learned by having conversations with the girl scout leaders and reading their material.

Norm

Originally posted by NormChris

Did you know that the boy scouts are are mostly republican and the girl scouts are mostly democrats?

I did not know that. But I do know that the vast majority of both groups are too young to vote.

Dice......

The Girl Scouts here don't do the door-to-door order this month and deliver the next month thing anymore. They get all their cookies in and set up tables outside Winn-Dixie and Publix...........and I get instant cookies.

Originally posted by Diceman
    Kid comes to the door last month and I order cookies. Kid comes back today, tells my wife it's $3......my wife says, but we got 3 boxes, so then it's $9, right. Kid shrugs OK. Wife comes downstairs to get correct change out of my wallet, I hear the car pull away, kid left the cookies and split.......what up wit dat?
    Kids these days......
    Wonder if she will come back, I don't know her or where she lives.
    Dice maybe it was the kid you bought from Ecuador.

Up here it's four dollars a box, Bought five boxes of thin mints but haven't gotten them yet, Paid in advance. Bought one box from a girl scout in front of the bank, gave her five dollars because her mom was real hot. I think maybe it's you who is the cheap bastard instead of Mattm.

Why don't you just go to all the elementary schools in your area open the door to your car and ask the little girls if they want nine dollars. That should do the trick
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Sounds like her mother saw you upstairs in the window naked.

It couldn't be that someone was shooting February fireworks into the passing traffic, that frighten Miss Muffit away---could it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast