Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The whole problem with taxes is that Lawyers and CPA's have people thinking taxes are to difficult for the average person. When it comes to my money I strive for above average.I'm saying everyone should and could.
    really, Charlie Rangle wrote the tax code and he screwed the pooch?

Westley Snipes trusted his accountants, and he's spending the next 3 years in jail

Even if you do everything right, if the IRS wants to do an audit, your screwed, 'cause they WILL make up the rules as they go
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Exactly, finally a voice of sanity. I have an MBA and still don't understand a bunch of stuff on my return that is almost an inch thick. I agree it is crazy that these thing are too hard for highly educated people to fully understad. That is why we should throw out the entire system and start over. How about a simple post card, tell us what you made, send us 20% and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kirbinster View Post
    Exactly, finally a voice of sanity. I have an MBA and still don't understand a bunch of stuff on my return that is almost an inch thick. I agree it is crazy that these thing are too hard for highly educated people to fully understad. That is why we should throw out the entire system and start over. How about a simple post card, tell us what you made, send us 20% and be done with it.

works for me. wouldn't that be a flat rate tax???
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567