Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny good story but the problem is no one can believe anything he says. The only fear we have is having Obama as President. Thank you, thank you very much
    Printer is right about fear being used to control the masses. We currently are being manipulated by many fear factors;

• Global warming gonna kill us all.
    • Terrorists gonna kill us all.
    • Gonna run out of natural resources.
    • Gonna get hit by something from outer space.
    • Disease du jour gonna wipe us out.
    These are but a few of the things that government uses to keep up all in a state of fear. Much of it is no more worthy of concern then the guy carrying the sign telling us the world is coming to an end.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

One US sub has enough nuclear power to destroy every major city in the word. Kaboom Its called the ultimate insurance policy.

Quote Originally Posted by keeplearnin View Post
    One US sub has enough nuclear power to destroy every major city in the word. Kaboom Its called the ultimate insurance policy.
    Is there somewhere we can see verification of this claim?

If those ICBM's fly, I hope one hits me right in the head. Who would want to live after such an event?

As George Carlin said, its a big cock fight...thats why missiles are shaped like penises.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    If those ICBM's fly, I hope one hits me right in the head. Who would want to live after such an event?

As George Carlin said, its a big cock fight...thats why missiles are shaped like penises.
    I'd give survival after a nuclear attack a shot. After all, there would be a lot less people left, so there would be a lot less aggravation from idiots. I just wouldn't want to survive if I were seriously mutated or not able to fend for myself.

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?

what exactly do you think is going to be left?

No food~~~all contaminated by radiation

No water~~~~all contaminated by radiation

Nuclear winter~~~from all the dirt and dust in the atmosphere

Air~~~~contaminated by radiation??

No vegetation~~~~ contaminated by radiation

someone explain to me whats going to be left??? If you can survive on nothing for about 24,000 years. You should be fine.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?

what exactly do you think is going to be left?

No food~~~all contaminated by radiation

No water~~~~all contaminated by radiation

Nuclear winter~~~from all the dirt and dust in the atmosphere

Air~~~~contaminated by radiation??

No vegetation~~~~ contaminated by radiation

someone explain to me whats going to be left??? If you can survive on nothing for about 24,000 years. You should be fine.
    Nuke attacks cannot devastate all areas of the world. There will be plenty of remote areas where those who are willing to tough it out will be able to, as long as they can safely get to those places.

Bottled water and canned food can sustain through the toughest part. Who knows how quickly the Earth will clean up the air and water? Every time there is a major oil spill, we predict years of problems but nature takes care of itself in a much shorter time span.

Nope, I want to see what happens next.

I knew I had read somewhere where Obama's START treaty was not exactly fair to the U.S.; [quote]Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.
    The treaty limits the U.S. missile defenses and the preamble suggests that we would not engage in any new military technologies to thwart nuclear weapons. It also says we cannot convert any of our rockets into interceptors and it locks in about a 10,000-unit tactical nuclear warhead edge for the Russians. It reduces strategic warheads — where there is now rough parity — but not tactical ones where Russia has a huge advantage.
    Why should we be rewarding Russia by relieving them of the expense of building new missiles and defense systems?[quote]It just seems like everything Obama does, somehow reduces the power of the U.S. compared to nations that would like to hand us our behinds.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    ...... I just wouldn't want to survive if I were seriously mutated or not able to fend for myself.
    You mean like you are now.. Couldn't resist. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

[quote=RoBoTeq;8754421]I knew I had read somewhere where Obama's START treaty was not exactly fair to the U.S.; [quote]Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.
    The treaty limits the U.S. missile defenses and the preamble suggests that we would not engage in any new military technologies to thwart nuclear weapons. It also says we cannot convert any of our rockets into interceptors and it locks in about a 10,000-unit tactical nuclear warhead edge for the Russians. It reduces strategic warheads — where there is now rough parity — but not tactical ones where Russia has a huge advantage.
    Why should we be rewarding Russia by relieving them of the expense of building new missiles and defense systems?
    It just seems like everything Obama does, somehow reduces the power of the U.S. compared to nations that would like to hand us our behinds.
    Totally agree plus we would not be allowed to further develop and test a nuclear defense shield. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You mean like you are now.. Couldn't resist. Thank you, thank you very much
    I knew when I posted that that I was teeing up the ball for someone to hit. I just never suspected I would be betrayed by someone I would never take advantage of like this

Hell, I'm glad it was you and not one of the leftist pansies.

This organization called "STAND" is against START; https://secure.conservativedonations...eview_fax.html

Anyone know anything about STAND?

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Revelation 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast