Found this by accident, if you are bored.......

http://touchngo.com/sp/html/sp-5572.htm
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

What a mess.

What kills you is all the statments are "They could have been exposed".

This is the world we live in. Those guys out there doing side jobs with no insurance need to read this.

Yeah, and idiots lived like that for 2 years......I mean in Alaska where you use heat about 11 months out of the year.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

WHAT no sex, no violence, no car chase. Just some poor folks who made the mistake of calling the wrong company to do the repair. That company was stupid and should get spanked, but they were stupid to but could have died.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

"The jury found Michael forty-five percent at fault for his injuries and found Cynthia forty percent at fault for her injuries. The verdict was accordingly reduced by those percentages."

So, A woman is held to a lower standard when the furnace is involved. I wonder if it would be reversed if is was a shopping related injury.

"The Lambs claimed that Galloway did not think the soot-filtering Bounce sheets were a sign of furnace trouble and that he told Cynthia she needed to do a better job of cleaning the house."

He was probably partly right about that.

"In Meyer, a paternity proceeding, we held that the putative fathers sworn denial that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with the mother during the period of conception was sufficient to preclude the entry of summary judgment despite significant evidence that he was the father including the results of a genetic test that suggested that he was the father by a probability of 99.98 percent.27"

You had to read further to get to the sex.
    Jason

Bounce fabric sheets in all the grilles are an excellent way to bust the heat exchangers. It's amazing that this suit was allowed to be brought to court over 2 years later and that those damages were awarded.

I take back everything I ever said about the judges in California. They're like Harvard Law professors compared to the ones in Alaska.