My wife said to change my user name - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Too bad "Otto" is taken
    It's spelled the same way backward, try it!
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by otto
    Too bad "Otto" is taken
    It's spelled the same way backward, try it!
    O T T O, hmm O T T O, Geez your right!

What if he did O T T T O ??? I think it's more centered.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

The wife should like that name, she probably yells it all the time in the bedroom --- OHHHHHHH ..... ROYYYYYYY !!!

Originally posted by benncool
    Did I tell you guys the Alzhiemers joke yet?

LOL!!!!!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

How about asteroyd54
    Learning is a lifelong process

lets see we have Hem royd, roy tard ,asteroyd. Can we have a poll lets all vote for one and then at least oroy can reattach his balls.

oh roy oh roy where for arh thou balls?
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Tell her we will have to start over on the abuse if you change it and you just can't go through that again. You are now in good standings on here and we like your name. At least it's not something gay like J _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 8.

Hey guys I set my self up for this!

Just having fun! Some of this was funny. You know it's hard to laugh at yourself. I made a mistake in my 20's that led to three boy's. Now I am happy with the little red head that love's me as much as I love her. Sometimes bad luck is making bad decisions. I finally am happy now and have the energy to work my butt off for her and my children. Roy

Talking The pictures are coming !

But no nudies of her. That is for my eyes only. I was outside early this morning before light. She was in the back bedroom bath. I peeked through the shades from outside, saw boobies and all. Woo Woo!

Smile Hey benncool

I heard that one last year. We can't say that stuff yet!

Re: Hey guys I set my self up for this!

Originally posted by oroy54
    Just having fun! Some of this was funny. You know it's hard to laugh at yourself. I made a mistake in my 20's that led to three boy's. Now I am happy with the little red head that love's me as much as I love her. Sometimes bad luck is making bad decisions. I finally am happy now and have the energy to work my butt off for her and my children. Roy
    Yeah yeah cut the idle chitter chatter whats it going to be roy tard54, hem Royd54, aster Royd54, or some lame name that none of us will like. Come on crap or get off the pot.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Re: The pictures are coming !

Originally posted by oroy54
    But no nudies of her. That is for my eyes only. I was outside early this morning before light. She was in the back bedroom bath. I peeked through the shades from outside, saw boobies and all. Woo Woo!
    Now you've done it. We have to call you "Oh Boy Peeping Roy"

Learning is a lifelong process

All of you!

Are just like me! Looking for fun, happiness and wealth. And in Jason's case, health. I am just a little bit bolder and not run over by my wife. It's nice to be happy again! Ole' Dog food, Roy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast