Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: The pictures are coming !

Originally posted by oroy54
    But no nudies of her. That is for my eyes only. I was outside early this morning before light. She was in the back bedroom bath. I peeked through the shades from outside, saw boobies and all. Woo Woo!
    Roy...if you could do that, don't you think someone else could as well? Maybe you should fix that...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me...
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

hi-tork

Little chance of a peeper around here. We live in the country. Too many dogs!

You know Roy , if you start threads like this there is bound to be some abuse and we're obliged to provide it.
    Learning is a lifelong process

Re: The pictures are coming !

But no nudies of her. That is for my eyes only. I was outside early this morning before light. She was in the back bedroom bath. I peeked through the shades from outside, saw boobies and all. Woo Woo!
    Aw we dont need pictures, please just provide us all with directions to your back yard.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Re: Re: The pictures are coming !

Originally posted by frank shelley
    Aw we dont need pictures, please just provide us all with directions to your back yard.
    Frank can you do the scheduling i'm to busy, thanks in advance.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by lenb
    The wife should like that name, she probably yells it all the time in the bedroom --- OHHHHHHH ..... ROYYYYYYY !!!
    You have found the perfect name, oroyo. People may even ask if he is married to black twins.

When he is in bed with his sweetie, He becomes ohroyoh, Master of His Underware.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Change your name to what?

Hey, theres an idea.

You could be WHAT54.

Nevermind
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234