Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bashing others.

What is happening here guy's? Seems the past few weeks,& day's there has been alot of bashing others posts and the info,then it leads to name calling. It is like we are trying to out do the other who may have posted ahead of the other, alot of bad blood here also I see. People want to be a cheif when they are just an indian, This isnt our site and I only see two (2) moderators whom are B-C1 and Boss. This is a place for techs,and business owners to come relax and learn a little more. It is a place to come meet pthers in the same field and with the same interests. It is a place where home owners can come and get some idea of what is on the market,it also is a place for home owners to ask what may be the problem with their unit. Have we all forgotten that the homeowner pays our wage or salary? Have we forgotten the ethics of consideration of others. If we are so profesional why do we hide our CREDENTIALS? Sure mine is hidden because it was my choice and will be public soon. Some of you all seen my web site and that is the reason it is hidden at this time.You could be losing out on a service call or change out by hiding your info.I say the same for homeowners also,fill out your profile. Lets lighten up some guy's. This is not romper room or our private little playground. Cant we all get along????/

[Edited by fixit50 on 02-21-2005 at 10:23 AM]

The site has my license #. I dont want all eyes to see it because I dont trust the internet.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

We hide all of our info because we're afraid Dice will show up on our doorsteps...
    Hey mosquito, quit biting (slap!!) me... ©
    Anyone like Josey Wales?
    C'mon, you know I'm right!

Far to many HVAC guys put the beauty shop industry to shame in the back stabbing yakking dept if you ask me.

"The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Originally posted by fixit50
    If we are so profesional why do we hide our CREDENTIALS? Sure mine is hidden because it was my choice and will be public soon.
    [Edited by fixit50 on 02-21-2005 at 10:23 AM]
    I don't show mine because you never know who can get ahold of you personal info through a little manipulation...
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

I don’t know about all states, but in Oklahoma a contractor is required to have his information on his truck, including license number. I don’t know how the Internet presents any security risk that could not be taken off of your truck. And, most of us have accounts an every supply house in the state.
    Jax

IT'S SAD

I agree fixit50 here in fl every parts house or customer i go to you here someone badmouthing another contractor or the homeowner saying how hard it is to trust hvac compamies because of all the badmouthing,backstabbing they hear from, contractor's,service techs,salesmen or installers they've dealt w/. if people think that talking bad about other trademen in front of people makes you look good you are a complete idiot. respect is something some people in this trade should learn. if you want respect give it,or at least try not to make are trade like a bunch of uneducated rednecks...

Talking get along

dice is coming and bringing the goat!!!!! get along.

my credentials are hidden to protect both me and my company. any and all statements made by me are just that, MY statements, and may not represent the policy of my company. by hiding my creds, i am free to speak my mind without any regard to anyone else.
    i wanted to put a picture here

I agree, there seems to be a lot of bashing for no apparent reason. We should all try to work together, get along and respect each other.

I love you guys

I agree fixit, and I too have gotten a little heated in some of my posts. I think we all need to remember that each State has it's own set of codes, and each contractor has their own way of doing things. What works for some may not work for others. I'm sorry if I started any fires or stepped on any toes. Think I'm gonna read more and post less.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

some people need it freedom of speech just kidding lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast