Communists, perverts and Anti American Democrats win victory to destroy the Military - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Not everybody is a conservative. Seems in the past society finds a middle ground, sometimes it is called a compromise.
    That seems to be a dirty word all of a sudden. Ronald Reagan would not pass muster for a conservative today.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Be happy it is a good thing.
    you enlisting?

Hey guys,

Ya'll just may be over reacting...

This might be a good thing for our non-fag troups....

Maybe each branch of service will start its own 'fag-corp'.

Yea, put all of the fags in a seperate squadron, batallion, etc.
    They can be the FRONT LINES of defense.

Heck we can use them to 'spot' mines on battlefields.

We can use them as decoys during battle...

See, there are many ways that fags can be useful to our military.

Heck, they might even be useful in interrogating prisoners....

See, maybe it won't be so bad..

Richard
    Lets get H.I.G.H. http://www.theletsgethigh.com
    Honesty, Integrity, Gallantry, Honor

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    poll from where? new york city or LA?

Pink camouflage with a rainbow insignia and pink combat boots....hell, I think they make sissy pink AR15's these days.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Pink camouflage with a rainbow insignia and pink combat boots....hell, I think they make sissy pink AR15's these days.
    An outfit like that would make an easy target for an enemy sniper. Throw in some glow-in-the-dark lipstick and eye shadow and it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

The Flaming 101st
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The Flaming 101st
    I believe a 101st trooper or vet would skin and fry you alive for that remark corny. Careful now. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I believe a 101st trooper or vet would skin and fry you alive for that remark corny. Careful now. Thank you, thank you very much
    I put this on the wrong thread anyway glenn......but its what its going to come down to with open homos in the military. When all the normals get disgusted and quit.....only the homos will be left.

Wont be no more hand to hand skills.....there will be ***** slappin training instead.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I put this on the wrong thread anyway glenn......but its what its going to come down to with open homos in the military. When all the normals get disgusted and quit.....only the homos will be left.

Wont be no more hand to hand skills.....there will be ***** slappin training instead.
    Well you got that right corny. It is a sad day for America and all we stand for. This "open" BS is to much. The biggest traitors in the history of the US have been homos including the gay soldier who released all our secrets to Wilkileaks.

The KGB loved to find homos in our military or intelligence agencies because they could easily get them to give up all the top secret info they could get their hands on because nearly all of them wanted revenge on the straight establishment. Read all that about 15 years ago in the book "KGB" spies. Thank you, than you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

some of them were bad ass

The Sacred Band of Thebes was a troop of picked soldiers, numbering 150 homosexual couples (300 men total), which formed the elite force of the Theban army in late-classical Greece

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The Sacred Band of Thebes was a troop of picked soldiers, numbering 150 homosexual couples (300 men total), which formed the elite force of the Theban army in late-classical Greece
    Been hitting a lot of gay web sites I see ace. Shame on you. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Pink Berets.....grrrrooooowwllll.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast