Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Communists, perverts and Anti American Democrats win victory to destroy the Military

It looks like the commie loving anti American Democrats have succeeded in securing 6 turncoat RINOs to go along with them and to allow perverts to opening serve in the military.

This is a sad day for America and the free world the fighting effectiveness of our military will be damaged gravely by allowing gays to openly serve. The strong and brave young troops will either; won't join, get out of the service, get court marshaled for calling out what he thinks when he sees to homos holding hands, etc. or just get disgusted and develop a serious attitude of I just don't give a **** and say screw it. Just give me my pay and my 20 and I'm out of here.

This is a real killer for our Military. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1210/46576.html
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

This vote should have been put totally to the guys and gals in active duty, not the Barney Franks of the Government. Why do I have the feeling, something really bad is about to happen.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Pentagon and military brass are overwhelmingly for this. The troops have been polled and they see no problem in repealing DADT.

When Truman integrated the Army only 7% of the military approved.

Bottom line it is going to happen and it is better to do it legislatively than have the courts do it.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Pentagon and military brass are overwhelmingly for this. The troops have been polled and they see no problem in repealing DADT.
    If you have some time, look up the poll the Marines have on this, I think you will find your wrong, not all the Military feels the same.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Bottom line it is going to happen and it is better to do it legislatively than have the courts do it.
    Your so full of BS it isn't even funny pagey. They never asked the troops if they think it is a good idea. Just if they think it can be done and in the combat arms of the Army it was a tie and the majority of Marines were opposed to it combat or not. So please stop spinning falsehoods here on this thread.

The vast majority on this forum are not pumpkin heads and will not believe what you said just because you say its so. My above arguments speak for themselves as to why it will hurt the military and you cannot honestly deny that but you will anyhow because we all know why. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I guess they should also do away with men and women having seperate showering facilities as well..right?
    I'm sure it will not cause any distraction and the women won't mind either.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Your so full of BS it isn't even funny pagey. They never asked the troops if they think it is a good idea. Just if they think it can be done and in the combat arms of the Army it was a tie and the majority of Marines were opposed to it combat or not. So please stop spinning falsehoods here on this thread.

The vast majority on this forum are not pumpkin heads and will not believe what you said just because you say its so. My above arguments speak for themselves as to why it will hurt the military and you cannot honestly deny that but you will anyhow because we all know why. Thank you, thank you very much
    No they weren't asked if they wanted to repeal or not and I did not say that. Overall they saw that it would not cause problems implementing the repeal of DADT.

Bottom line it will be overturned, probably before the weekend is out.

Be happy it is a good thing.

say what you want but this descision is not society's mainstream view nor will

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    say what you want but this descision is not society's mainstream view nor will
    67% approve of repeal of DADT.

http://www.gallup.com/search/default...=&p=1&b=SEARCH

This congressional vote just makes me sick to my stomach.

All they did was take a B-S poll of a "few" with biased questions.

As was mentioned, the military will have an exodus of good soldiers and Marines and be left with a mediocre force if you can even call it a "force".

Well this vote is right in line with;
    CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS;
    To name a few;

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (or use a liberal congress)

25. Break down cultural standards of morality

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

http://www.restoringamerica.org/45_g...commuinism.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Jack2007 View Post
    This congressional vote just makes me sick to my stomach.

All they did was take a B-S poll of a "few" with biased questions.

As was mentioned, the military will have an exodus of good soldiers and Marines and be left with a mediocre force if you can even call it a "force".

Well this vote is right in line with;

Quite a link.

CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
    7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

They happen to be on the Security Council.

Quite a link.

CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
    7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

They happen to be on the Security Council.
    Nixon made many, many mistakes. And it irks me when people call him a conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack2007 View Post
    Nixon made many, many mistakes. And it irks me when people call him a conservative.
    Not everybody is a conservative. Seems in the past society finds a middle ground, sometimes it is called a compromise.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast