Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Still condensing by the minute

Maybe you should try typing slower, I can’t keep up with all of your lies, but I'll try. First you say you never accused me of breaking the rules,

For the record, I never accuse YOU of violating the rules, I accused "Seattle Pioneer" of that. If you're having difficulty comprehending this, I can type slower.

Originally posted by condenseddave
    [/B]
    [/b]
    I didn't overlook anything.

Read my FIRST line. That's a hyperlink to the site rules.

I never said that anyone wasn't welcome here.

Again, you're trying to twist things around to suit your own unprofessional agenda. Try actually working for a living in the HVAC trade, Seattle, before you dole out anymore of your own version of dangerous advice.

You've tried this before, and lost. So you changed your name slightly, your MO is still the same.

Ok type slower, because it appears that you said Seattle pioneer was breaking the rules, and that I am Seattle pioneer.

Then when you find out you are incorrect AGAIN you offer a lamb apology, and then immediately follow it with.

What more can I say? You perform in the same manner as "Seattle Pioneer" regarding this particular subject.

I mean, IDENTICAL.

If you're gonna hang out with skunks, you're gonna stink.

No we're not just hanging out, we're related right

You're obviously related to this guy, in some way, because your lame arguments and your incessant pointing to (already corrected) errors is identical to his.

You don't seem to be very accurate with anything you say, no matter how slow you type.

If you are not implying that I have broken site rules, then why are you so defensive? As I said earlier I don't fault anyone for choosing to withhold assistance, why do you feel compelled to flame those of us who offer minimal assistance within the site rules?

So just a quick recap of statements you have made all of which are wrong:
    You said I do not work in the trade,
    You said I am twisting your words for my own agenda,
    You said I am Seattle Pioneer,
    You said I am related to Seattle Pioneer,
    You called me cowardly, (again assuming you were correct about my hidden identity)
    You said you are not using scare tactics, didn't you say
    If you're answering DIY questions, you're not only violating the forum rules, but you're opening the owners of the site up to liabilities, should someone cause damage, injury or worse?
    Although somewhat timid, still you imply doom to the forum if you help someone.
    So yeah, maybe you should type slower, keeping up with your lies at this pace is too much to handle.

Part of this post was deleted because Controle_noob wears women’s underwear, 3 days straight without changing
    A woman has the last word in any argument
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

Look, go back and read the entire thread AGAIN, starting at the first post, down the page to the bottom, then one to page two, starting at the top, read to the bottom, then go to page three, start at the top, read to the bottom, then on to this page, start at the top, read to the bottom.

Repeat that until you have your chronoligical events correct.

You'll see that I am attempting to make you understand how this whole thing unfolded.

And, yes, that was EXACTLY the type of reply I expected from you.

I'm on the verge of rescinding that apology, because you act so very much like that "other" member. Seriously.

Originally posted by control_noob
    I'm afraid you are wasting your breath CD

I'm afraid you're correct, I fail to understand how someone this goddamn thick is able to tie his own shoes, much less access the internet.

Is someones name here BUSH????? Give it a break guy's. this thread needs deleted

You guy are real class acts

Whoops, now I'm lying.
    Feel free to rescind what ever you like, I have formed an opinion of you as well.
    I will not stoop to your level to describe it, but will tell you it hangs between the belt and knees.
    I guess you are better at giving advice then reading it.
    Take your own advice and go back to page 2 and see which one of us made the first aggressive comment.
    Or maybe it's you who id to thick to access a page that far back.
    I'll be happy to engage you further if you can find some sort of fact, ANY FACT to spout off about.
    Until then grow-up, continue to learn, you have a long way to go and much maturing to do. (Is that similac I smell when you talk?) I’m done
    A woman has the last word in any argument
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

Re: Re: To LMTD

Originally posted by lmtd
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    I refuse to get drawn into another argument on the subject of refrigeration with you. I clearly was the winner of the last one ( see charging by weight question ). Not only was I right about everything that I posted, and then thankfully another non partisan member took the time to document your errors while confirming that my theory was the correct one. Never the less I find it pointless to discuss a topic with someone that will just stop replying once they realize that they are the wrong side of the point.
    Sir, I stopped replying to your inaccurate and false statements at the request of a friend. If you want to maintain that cap tubes and TEV's modulate refrigerant into the evaporator, you are welcome to be totally wrong if you like.

As I said earlier, I leave it where it was started and thats what I did. There is one hell of a difference in the entire system riding the load and the operation of a modulating valve, not that I would expect you to actually grasp the difference, but rest assured, there is one.
    I'm at a loss for words, almost.
    This whole thread started because Fat Eddy was wrong and didn't read the rules or didn't understand them. This thread is getting rusty.

Re: You guy are real class acts

Originally posted by Pioneer
    Whoops, now I'm lying.
    Feel free to rescind what ever you like, I have formed an opinion of you as well.
    I will not stoop to your level to describe it, but will tell you it hangs between the belt and knees.
    I guess you are better at giving advice then reading it.
    Take your own advice and go back to page 2 and see which one of us made the first aggressive comment.
    Or maybe it's you who id to thick to access a page that far back.
    I'll be happy to engage you further if you can find some sort of fact, ANY FACT to spout off about.
    Until then grow-up, continue to learn, you have a long way to go and much maturing to do. (Is that similac I smell when you talk?) I’m done
    OK, apology rescinded.

You're obviously too stupid to even comprehend what transpired here.

Re: Re: Re: To LMTD

Originally posted by rsmith46
    Originally posted by lmtd
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    I refuse to get drawn into another argument on the subject of refrigeration with you. I clearly was the winner of the last one ( see charging by weight question ). Not only was I right about everything that I posted, and then thankfully another non partisan member took the time to document your errors while confirming that my theory was the correct one. Never the less I find it pointless to discuss a topic with someone that will just stop replying once they realize that they are the wrong side of the point.
    Sir, I stopped replying to your inaccurate and false statements at the request of a friend. If you want to maintain that cap tubes and TEV's modulate refrigerant into the evaporator, you are welcome to be totally wrong if you like.

As I said earlier, I leave it where it was started and thats what I did. There is one hell of a difference in the entire system riding the load and the operation of a modulating valve, not that I would expect you to actually grasp the difference, but rest assured, there is one.
    I'm at a loss for words, almost.
    This whole thread started because Fat Eddy was wrong and didn't read the rules or didn't understand them. This thread is getting rusty.
    But fat eddy now gets it. He got it fast, actually, and is NOT a problem here. Rusty is right.

Well, LMTD might disagree with that last post, I suppose.

Good thing I didn't get into THAT thread.

Now I'm breaking the damn rules.

Unbelievable.

Your right, there is alot of information out there on the internet. You can darn near get a PHD on line. But lets leave it at this. The people who run this site do not allow DIY questions in an effort to keep the very tool of learning avaialable to us in the trade and help HO's with simple reasoning behind their problem and whether a contractor should be called or not.

We'll be more than happy to tell you the difference between setting your thermostat to heat or emergency heat. We can tell you to check the breaker. Are the registers open or blocked. These are the simple questions our dispatchers ask when you call for service. He we might even take a stab at why you are experiencing a problem but we are not going to offer a step by step solution. That is against the rules here.

Dont get bent out of shape because of the answer you get. Contact the site owners and appeal the rules, then they can decide whether they will gain or lose support from the ones who use it most.

Why is there a post missing? I specificly responded to it and now it isnt there.

Doc,
    Actually there are two posts missing..
    I think the posters name was joe ho or something like that..
    I know he also posted a reply to you..
    I don't know..
    Somethin going on here willis..

J

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast