Thread: Quatron unit

Unhappy

The unit is ten years old. and the computer board is not cutting the unit off. Unless you cut the unit off from cool to off on the thermostat. And the heat is not coming on at all. The blower relay and everything is controlled and in side of the circuit board. Do any body know where I can get this board from. The company had went out off business some years back they say. part number is 406650.

read the site rules this is not a diyer site
    or you can wait a while and some one else will be along to help you break the rules

Duc

I just read the site rules a few minutes ago and read that all are welcome, which has always been the case.
    What are you so afraid of? His question did not ask for step-by-step instructions only for a supplier for a hard to find part. I hope you are so great at what you do that you can do it without any help from your peers, if you are not willing to help others why are you here? Just to benefit yourself I suppose.

Page, to answer your question locally the Goodman supplier now supplies parts for Quatro. Also you will find that if this unit is mounted in an upflow application the circuit board and other affected controls were caused to fail by condensation flowing over them, you will also find that the coil drain pan has melted because the blower overheated in the heating operation and stopped, allowing the heat exchanger to melt the pan.
    The pan now is deformed to the point it allows the water to just flow thru the unit into the secondary pan.
    Hope this helps, and allow me to apologize for the LESS THEN PROFFESIONAL previous answer you received.
    A woman has the last word in any argument
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

Duc Dawg, I think you missed your calling....you should have been a psychic

Wow pioneer, I bet you don't need to get out of the truck to fix most systems. You know exactly what is going on with that furnace without knowing anything, except it needs a new board.
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

Lets see you still have the trane unit in your home? get the leak fixed? Was this a side job? Sounds like water to me like the other said.
    http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/search....aily=&pagenum=

pioneer rule #2 diy not here jo

Uh, oh....

Originally posted by fixit50
    Lets see you still have the trane unit in your home? get the leak fixed? Was this a side job? Sounds like water to me like the other said.
    http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/search....aily=&pagenum=
    Looks like someone just got caught. I find it interesting to note that of all the threads Page has started she has never posted a an update. Maybe she's unlicensed, or doin' it on the side....

Hmmmmmm....

as I stated earlier

Duc, Page did not ask for step-by-step instructions, only for a source for the circuit board.
    The rest of my post was also not step-by-step, as I did not divulge even the first step to replacing the circuit board or the drain pan.
    Why don't you get your facts straight and then we'll talk.
    Special ed, the statement that "someone got caught" implies that something against the rules had been done, if you think this is the case you should report the thread to a moderator, if it is against the rules they will delete the thread.
    Chuck, it's nothing but experience, just like I know when a rollout switch on a Goodman gas furnace GMP***-* trips and the serial number is 93******* the heat exchanger is cracked.
    A woman has the last word in any argument
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

Wink

thank you,I will check goodman out tomorrow. And by the way this is my parent house they been in it one year now.