Thread: Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

I've been a tech for almost 11 years,and its been a great experience. Looking forward to a solid exchange of info/ideas here. Cheers

stick around. this is a fun and interesting place to hang. lots of good stuff to learn and we all apreciate others ideas and knowledge.

I'll definitely be here for awhile. One question though, is it normal that the threads start at the bottom and work up? I've never seen a vbb like that before

My threads start at the top and work down. I'm sure that if you go to USER CP, you can adjust that setting.

Oh, yeah.

Welcome aboard. This is a good learning site and a good place for Pros to hang out.

Get your post count up and apply for free Professional membership. This will give you access to the Pro's technical forums AND the Educational Forums.

We are also a little more free with info in the Pro's forums. Information given in the open forums tends to stop at a certain point. This prevents homeowners from getting too deeply into their equipment.

Definitely gonna shoot for Pro Status, thanks Jp. I also really like the idea of keeping certain things in the professional circle. Anything else is really irresponsible.

I'll have to go through my userCP,its driving me batty haha

Edit:Ahhh much better

yeah this site can be a lot more fun than fixing furnaces. some days the pay is better to