Smile

A while back I posted that when I came home from work my furniture was missing. Well, when I was looking around this computer desk I found notes, Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, the all refered to refrigerators. She's in the tub again, I asked her about the notes. She started telling me about color, doors, electric savings, and more room for my beers. Don't get me wrong. I married a poor little girl, she is having the time of her life. I seldom ever hear any *****ing. When I married her I made alot of money but had no money. Now I'm ok physically, mentally, and spiritually! No credit card or loan debts, except the mortgage. Roy P.S. I have new living room furniture.

OH ROY 54; Don't post anymore without tub pictures, this is for artistic purposes only I will not think dirty thoughts or anything like that. Umm that would be of her of course not that theres anything wrong with you. Oh can you hold the HVAC-TALK convention in your tub, let us know times running out.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

vmc

There are pictures coming soon. We have the money to come to the convention, but not the time. I use all my vacation time to rest and get away from the plant. Remember I get paid well. 27 dollars an hour. 40 something and hour OT, the 57 an hour for the 7th day in a row. I'm just burnt out, it's not any fun anymore. I feel that I have sold my soul. My little wife and my children keep me going. I said that her boobs are not real big, but perky, just perfect for an 18 year old girl. But she is 47! She calls them breasts, I call them titties! She is in there drying her hair, still, remember my post, Wirrrrrr! Damn, Roy

let us be the judges of just how perkey they are again we wont think dirty thoughts we promise