Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring is here!

Smile

The tree's are blooming their leaves. The grass is green and the clover is back. Time for the wife to start mowing! But I stick to my long johns until they stick to me!

My wife is pissed !!! Her flowers are already starting to come up. This weather has been crazy. We never really had a winter her this year. We had about a week of frigid temps , but for the most part it has been pretty mild.

Smile refrtech

I spent about a week in Maryland, in 1973. When I left there, it was in March, there was a Blizzard coming, so my dad said take the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I was only 18 then. Driving home to South Texas. I left Maryland at 6pm and was Indianapolis at 8am. What a ride. Loved the tunnels.

if spring is here, why was i out all night friday working on two large steam boilers? i must have forgotten to tell the customer.

Not that bad of a winter up this way ( eastern mass. ) plenty of snow but I haven't had to wear my cold weather gear that much. Were getting snow tomorrow 4-7 inches but its not that cold for february and the world champion Red Sox are at spring training, life is good.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by oroy54
    Time for the wife to start mowing!
    With all the mental images of her in the tub, I can only imagine what she looks like doing yard work.

My wife is one cool chick

She said that her mother said, Don't put that thing in your mouth. Well she does! She is just fine! I love her with all my heart! Roy

We also had a very mild winter, I have no doubt a blizzard will hit in March though.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Growing up in Maryland and later in Wyoming I always saw the arrival of the robins as a sign of spring. Here in Ft Worth it's the opposite....They show up in November and head North in early March.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Re: refrtech

I spent about a week in Maryland, in 1973. When I left there, it was in March, there was a Blizzard coming, so my dad said take the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I was only 18 then. Driving home to South Texas. I left Maryland at 6pm and was Indianapolis at 8am. What a ride. Loved the tunnels.
    Huh?

Re: My wife is one cool chick

She said that her mother said, Don't put that thing in your mouth. Well she does! She is just fine! I love her with all my heart! Roy
    If she or her mother see this post, "it" won't be back there for a very long time... :-)

Re: Re: My wife is one cool chick

Originally posted by control_noob
    If she or her mother see this post, "it" won't be back there for a very long time... :-)
    Can she multi-task???
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Above average temps in new york = very slow heating season so far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast