Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VETO ProPac OT-XL new

I purchased for my husband, it's the one he said he really really wanted. It arrived and he realized it's a little larger than he expected. So, he decided he really really wanted the OT-LC...which I then ordered for him.

So, now I'm trying to recoup the funds splurged on the XL. Would like to get what I paid for it, it hasn't been used, the strap is still in the bag etc. and there is a certificate with it for a free flex head led flashlight with magnetic bottom ($60 value).

Paid $169.95 (which is LESS than most places I've seen it advertised) and you'll have to cover shipping to your location.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I apologize for the size of the picture, imageshack has changed their website since I last used it!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

this bag is $145 on their official site.

Why not just send it back for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by uke View Post
    this bag is $145 on their official site.
    The OT-LC is 145. The OT-XL is currently out of stock and a price is not listed for it.

The XL is a larger bag.

That's what I was gonna say jp!

Why not just send it back? Because there will be shipping charges for me as well as a restocking fee. Seems silly to pay for that when I could find someone else that would like it! The msrp on it was $180ish if I recall. It doesn't show up now on their site because it is out of stock. It's also out of stock several other places on-line...but I have one!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Maybe you're right!

but I'm not a capitalist I guess, just a fair minded person trying to pass along a deal and not lose too much of my own $$

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    That's what I was gonna say jp!

Why not just send it back? Because there will be shipping charges for me as well as a restocking fee. Seems silly to pay for that when I could find someone else that would like it! The msrp on it was $180ish if I recall. It doesn't show up now on their site because it is out of stock. It's also out of stock several other places on-line...but I have one!
    $10 off of list is a great deal, can't beleive it hasn't been sold already.

Do you lose the warranty since it is now a used bag and not bought from an authorized dealer?

Wouldn't think so, tag is even still attached...I'll throw in the original invoice from when I bought it! Only thing been done to this bag is eyeballing it--the sticky plastic cover is even still on the tape measure holder. Comes with a certificate for a $60 magnetic flashlight gizmo to send in for too. An LED bendable type thing.

Warranty card asks where purchased so warranty should be fine--original invoice will be included!

Still out of stock on the VETO website http://www.vetopropac.com/scripts/pr...?idproduct=307

I'm willing to take $160 for it, you pay shipping to your location.

Oh, and the place I purchased it from has raised the price to $174.00

Still have this! And it's still out of stock on the Veto site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast