I got two quotes for replacing my 4 ton outside unit that has a 40 Amp service wih a 5 ton unit. One quote for the Trane XL19i said to connect to existing electrical. Second was for a Carrier Infinity 18 model 38TDB but stated that a 50 amp service is needed. Who's right?