Texas Bank Robber

A hooded robber burst into a Texas bank and forced the tellers to load a sack
    full of cash.
    On his way out the door, a brave Texas customer grabbed the hood and
    pulled it off revealing the robber's face. The robber shot the customer
    without a moment's hesitation.
    He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking
    straight at him. The robber instantly shot him also. Everyone else, by
    now very scared,looked intently down at the floor in silence.
    The robber yelled, 'Well, did anyone else see my face?'
    There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly
    afraid to speak.
    Then, one old cowboy tentatively raised his hand, and while keeping his
    head down said, 'My wife got a pretty good look at you.'

Is this one of those interstate rivalries??
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

I had a dream install a while back: disassemble, move and rebuild two new, large lieberts,1800ft of piping and all electrical. Absolutely everything went wrong from missing parts, no blueprints of any kind, no permits, Liebert screaming "no warranty", the client in a real panic and finally changing all the piping and adding headmasters (after the job was completed). What should have been about a 7-10 day job for my apprentice and myself took almost 4 weeks. I had my foreman come in several times a week so all would know that the problems were not caused by me. Oh yah, the phone company/security guy could not find a short in his work so every morning I'd find a blown fuse in my alarm circuit. I'd disconnect his wiring and get on with the job. Problem was I couldn't sign off as complete until the short was found. Everything eventually worked just fine but someone had to explain to our head office the time overrun.
    My service manager, the moron who set this job up, had the salesman, engineer and me fired, he threatened to fire my apprentice who promptly quit. Our branch manager decided to quit a few weeks later for his own reasons. The only person left with a job was the a-hole service manager. Now, this guy was an absolute prick who we all despised, he hated us. We figured his disposition was caused by a) he was a plumber and b) he was about 5 feet 5 short. Still, it was a great trade challenge and one I'll remember, for the right reasons.

S**T roles downhill. Keep your head up, learn from your mistakes, you will defenatly come out ahead in the long run