Truck caps

Thread: Truck caps

I have a 1995 Dodge Dakota short bed pickup that I have been trying for well over a year to find a cap for.

No one around here has any used ones that will fit the truck, and the starting price for a new one is $850.............I could not believe that when I was calling around looking for one.

I see absolutely no need for a stinking truck cap to cost that much money. Hell the truck itself has 97,000 miles on it and is probably not worth much more than that in the bluebook!

I think that is why I gave up buying used stuff years ago. For one thing, finding something used is hard to do, and when you do find what you want, it's not much cheaper than the "New" version.

Anyone know of a good way to find used stuff for a good price, besides to keep watching the classifieds and "Hope" someone will have what you are looking for?

Junk yards maybe??

Called tham all. Yep. Every single one in the area.........that is all 14 of them. LOL

got mine on e-bay last year. search.......truck bed cap topper

dakota shouldn't be a problem. 6'-6" bed.

mine was a 92, with the bad paint, v6 is bullet proof. great little truck. i made alot of $$$$ in that thing.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Walmart

i put a posta add at walmart and a guy called and said he had a black one that would fit my truck. he wasn't sure what they go for i offered him $100 he took it. it came off a 1991 S10 4x4 i have a 1991 S10 2wd it was a purfect match it looks like has been on my truck from day 1

Hire Me....

Benny