Thread: I am here

Hybrid View

I am here

Just want to introduce myself, I have been in the industry for 15yrs. I started at 15 getting my EPA cert, then took classes through High School. Upon graduation I went to work for 1 of the biggest HVAC companies in my area and a Trane dealer. I was immediatly working as a tech. For the next 6 years I worked my way up the ladder. I then formed my own bussiness atained the licensing and ran well for 4-5 years but I found myself relying on new construction, which is not my forte. I like to design but not doing that type of work is not me. I love change outs and remo's but "new construction" I dislike actually performing the work myself. I really am just a great service tech. Well back to the timeline, at this time the economy is failing, I have a new wife and want to buil a house and family. I ran into a tech position at a local Trane branch and have been serviceing chillers and doing large commercial/industrial HVAC and building controls for the last 4 years. I love working for Trane and still do my bussiness on the side.

Welcome here, enjoy the forum.... Respect will be returned....

And the other stuff will be returned as well!!!!! LOL

I am here

Southern Mech,

Good luck to your business and have prosperous New Year. . . . .