Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tax refund time. my accountant just left. GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

I guess I should get started on mine. It's supposed to be for a pool.

Our refund has come and gone. It helps when things are so slow that I'm only getting 15 hours a week. It's tempting to look in the help wanteds but I know the grass is always greener through hungry eyes.
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by otto
    Our refund has come and gone. It helps when things are so slow that I'm only getting 15 hours a week. It's tempting to look in the help wanteds but I know the grass is always greener through hungry eyes.
    Have you given any thought to becoming an air line pilot, it would kind of have a nice ring to it, Otto pilot. I sure would feel safe with an Otto pilot working the plane, come on think about it for awhile. Its you its definitely you.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

you do realize that the bigger the refund, the more money you lose. uncle sam thanks you for letting him draw interest on YOUR money.
    i wanted to put a picture here

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Originally posted by otto
    Have you given any thought to becoming an air line pilot, it would kind of have a nice ring to it, Otto pilot. I sure would feel safe with an Otto pilot working the plane, come on think about it for awhile. Its you its definitely you.
    Otto already invented the Otto ignition system on his ship's boilers in his Navy days and has the pictures to prove it...showem Otto
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Imagewiz is down again.
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by tlcartman
    you do realize that the bigger the refund, the more money you lose. uncle sam thanks you for letting him draw interest on YOUR money.
    i know. i GROSSLY overpay my taxes every year. it's the way we save our money. if it's on the check it finds a way of getting spent. we have three kids and the money just seems to go. i didn't set a record for us be we rubbed up on 15 this year.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

I don't mind Uncle Sam getting intrest on my money. If he didn't save it for me it would be spent.

if you put in a savings account you could get 1%. we both know it would NEVER even hit the savings account.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Same up north of the border... I think I'll invest in purchasing beer... lot's of it... keep the empties in the garage... take them back when I retire. About the same as you'd get in interest anyway.

Yeah, sure you'll have a pickled liver... but better that than a fried brain from all the bank, government, and legal fees imposed on us all the time.
    Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Smile Hey Mattm!

I'm pretty good at pool. Let me know when you get it, I'll come over and play ya sometime.

Otto already invented the Otto ignition system on his ship's boilers in his Navy days and has the pictures to prove it...showem Otto
    [/QUOTE]

This is what we used to light fires in the boilers on board the USS Jason. Commissioned in 1944 so it had 1944 tecnology!
    R2B4BTU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast