7 day programmable t-stat
    I am working on 2 10t 2 stage tempstar gas pack units,where the janitor has seen fit to cut most of the wires at the unit and the t-stat. Which won't present a problem in re-wiring but brings up a question about the t-stat,which is a psg model which allows for 5day or 7day program. I am searching for a t-stat that will allow for a full 7 days of daily programming since the one presently installed waste unit time on Saturday. It needs to be hard wired, ACO,2-stage and 7 day programmable and maybe possible of having the ability to program sleep,return,leave and wake in the program . Any pointers to whom might have such a piece of equipment would be great.

Me personally, I like Carrier t-stats. I haven't delt with them much over the past year though, however, lots in the previous 5 yrs. In order of prefference: 1) TSTATCCPRH-01-B
    2) TSTATCCPAC-01-B. EITHER CAN BE PROGRAMMED FOR 4 TIME PERIODS PER DAY,(OOOPS) 7 days per week and both will accept the ODA temp sensor ( tstatxxseno-1-b)

Thanks for info

http://www.icmcontrols.com very nice t-stats