Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You guys with the

$10's $20's & 100's.........

Check out the "been away" post please. Tryin to help a brother.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Just had that annoyance today. People who can't see the obvious. Walk right up to the guys in hard hats next to crane lifting stuff, in suits. "hey, how ya doin'?", etc.
    Maybe the orange cones need to be louder?
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

There are people out there whom are so small minded that you wonder how they got through life being so miserable.

When ever some one is like this to me I just think to my self thank god I'm not married to that sow

Life is too short to get worked up over people like this they are mearly a bump on the road of life, move on forget about it and remember that what goes around comes around she will get what she deserves.
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Another thing to be said about people like her is. If she worried more about herself and what she is doing maybe just maybe she would get ahead in life and buy more than just a KIA.
    Just my $.02
    If you can read this,Thank a teacher...If you can read it in English thank a vet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12