+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any WOMEN???

Post Likes

Question

I was just wondering how many other women are members of this board and currently work in the HVAC field.

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    James just wants to be a women. Don't let him fool you.

Post Likes

I'm a woman hvac tech.

It's so nice to know that there is other woman in the hvac field.
    installed ductwork for 10 years, went back to school finished my technical and now working on my deg.
    I have logged on under my husbands name, having trouble
    logging in on my name.

hvac Marie

Post Likes
    HVAC Marie; My heart is swooning.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Well it's nice to see that I am not a woman alone in a field solely occupied by the men in this world. I knew there were other women out there that like getting dirty and working hard just like me

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by absolutehvac
    Well it's nice to see that I am not a woman alone in a field solely occupied by the men in this world. I knew there were other women out there that like getting dirty and working hard just like me

ttfn
    absolutehvac.
    Oh wow the SHIAT is gettin deep now !!! Sorta like me going to my wifes soap opera website and claim I am an expert on soaps because she watch's them !!

Post Likes
    Hey refer?? I think you might want to step back a few paces there buddy. I have been doing installs for 5 years now for your information. Besides, who are YOU to second guess what I know or don't know??? HMM? Whether you were joking or not that comment was completely un-necessary.

... anyways, this thread was supposed to be about women in the HVAC trade.. so let's keep it clean please.

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

Post Likes
    Absolutehvac; those other guys are jerks , but i'm very nice and all the hvac gals would like me. Now There used to be a couple of women hvac folks around here but I haven't seen any in a few years. I'm going to ask around and i'll let you know.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    There are a few others around here, I know of one local to me also

Oh.....and by the way

Post Likes
    Wife works with us won't test sure she could pass wants to sell out move N Idaho or Alaska not sure I want to start over again maybe should let her start bus. and I could work for her this time.

Post Likes
    I was just wondering how many other women are members of this board and currently work in the HVAC field.

ttfn
    absolutehvac.
    Here is one with a picture:

http://www.bacharach-training.com/HV...istory/mun.htm

Post Likes
    Originally posted by jacob perkins

ttfn
    absolutehvac.
    Here is one with a picture:

http://www.bacharach-training.com/HV...istory/mun.htm
    ROFLMAO!!!.....

You obviously didn't notice that I said "currently"

... how many woman do you know can work in heels like that??? and wearing clothes like that???

ttfn
    absolutehvac.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by swampfox
    There are a few others around here, I know of one local to me also

Oh.....and by the way

I must disagree swampfox. Pics would eventually cause some hurtful remarks. If you’re not a woman, who cares we are not dating. It’s kinda cool not having a visual, you see deeper into the person.

I think women in the HVAC trade are interesting. I would like to hear their spin on the what we do.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    I agree FS just kidding around there, I think its great there are women in this field, sorry if I offended you ladies

Post Likes
    I hired a female apprentice installer about 2 months ago, no experience. She is learning very fast, not afraid of hard work, all the guys like her cause she not only carry's her work load she out does some of them. If another one comes along I'll hire her to.

Post Likes
    My wife ane I worked together for several years after we were married(BC)before children. She was always better at the public relations than I. She also handled incomming calls for service and put them in order of need not want. She can do Q&A over the phone with customer to see if they have checked the basics, breakers filters ect. Now she works in the banking buss. She and I went to the convention too.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Post Likes

Smile

My wife goes with me on jobs. Some women are at home alone and feel more comfortable another woman there. She also has been hit on and once a $75 dollar tip by an old geezer. I don't worry, I don't even think they have tooth brushes! They alway call her when needed, they say I can come also.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in