Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by billva
    hey swampfox,

i've got a couple of questions about where you are.

1. is it still necessary to go to the pancake house, after the bars close, and get a membership to the after hours bar?

No

2. which course do the banner planes prefer to crash on? and better yet, which fairway?

Havent had any banner planes go down in a while, but your right there are planty of makeshift landing strips around

3. are all of the tourists still from ohio?

Yes, many of them are, and they are BY FAR the worst drivers!!!

thanks, i've obviously got too much free time on my hands.

Computer nerds, gotta love 'em!

Thanx, works better for loading pictures pages, too.

Thanks Swamp. Great find. I didn't see any entrys for autoscrolling bookmarks but every once and a while my bookmarks go into crazy auto scroll mode. I have a wheel mouse but I don't think I'm hitting any buttons on mouse accidently. Any ideas?

I was able to do the same thing with Netscape. I'm not sure if I see a change or not yet. I wasn't sure if I could even do it with another browser, but the same options were there. My computer has so much crap in it, it's not as fast as it used to be. I need to do some major reconstruction to my tower.
    Get back to work.™

Originally posted by mattm
    I got so damn fed up with it last night that I deleted Firefox and lost all my bookmarks. My wife and kids are going to kill me when they realize it.
    That sucks. I upgraded my browser one time and lost all my bookmarks. I was pissed. I'm sure there was a way to import them or something, but I never figured it out. I have the opportunity to upgrade to an 8.0 browser, but I'm reluctant to do so in case the same thing happens and I can't figure it out.
    Get back to work.™

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12