+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rear wiper question

Post Likes
    what is up with people putting bags over the rear wipers of cars? Did I miss something?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Post Likes
    so the wipers dont freeze to the windshield ,aparantly they forgot to remove the bag.

Whenever you park your car while it is snowing, raise your wipers off of the windshield of your car. This helps in two ways. First, the wiper blades won't freeze to your windshield. Second, you won't damage your wipers while clearing snow and ice off of your windshield.

Post Likes
    That's funny I saw it the other day on an suv. They were comeing out of the car wash? I thought it had something to do with that.

Post Likes
    We do the same thing here in SC but for a different reason...to make people say, "what is up with people putting bags over the rear wipers of cars? Did I miss something? Anyone? Bueller?"

Doesn't work too well though. No one here named Bueller.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bootlen
    We do the same thing here in SC but for a different reason...to make people say, "what is up with people putting bags over the rear wipers of cars? Did I miss something? Anyone? Bueller?"

Doesn't work too well though. No one here named Bueller.
    LOL!

You usually see it around here when the car is broken down on the side of the road. I think it means something like, I'll be right back please don't tow me. There's usually a little orange sticker on the window too.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Post Likes

rear wiper question

Ha, saw the question and thought it had something to do with toilet paper

Sorry

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in