Hybrid View

double wide trailer, 98 model, heat pump indoor package unit? it is all inside, both coils, both fans, comp, rev valve.. looks like a trailer ahu until you take the door off!!

consolidated technology corp
    model CDHP29B101C
    serial 98050144

it has a duct opening to the crawl for exhaust, i assume it is pulling conditioned air across the condenser coil?

you guys ever see one of these? how do you get to the condenser fan?
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi

Worked on one or two, called "insider" seems like the one's I worked on were made by a defferent co. Been couple of years. Lot of noise & viberation for inside a home. I think the one's I worked on drew air from under the home, and exausted out thru a roof cap affair. Been too long to be sure about that part though. Last one was 2002.
    problems obtaining defrost board, had built in sensors.

Originally posted by theblade
    I think the one's I worked on drew air from under the home, and exausted out thru a roof cap affair.
    That is how they work. The ones I work on are fairly quiet. It sucks changing stripheat contactor though, you have to pull entire furnace out of the hole. The contactor is in the lower right panel.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

I have seen alot of these named "The Insider" I hate the design. Usually I come across them on some construction site. I have found anything from Tyvek, bags, silt fence, and dirt sucked up in the condensers.