Confused

guys i need some help on this one.i was called out on water
    running into bin call its a hosizaki km800mwe water cooled
    r-22 cuber. found water regulating valve leaking machine had ice in it almost full even saw it drop replaced regulating valve w/ same new unit recovered gas all 1 lb 12oz
    evac to 300 mics recharged w/ dial a charge now no ice making after 5 mins of freeze have 22# low 280# hi after 7 min 16# low 280# hi after 10 min 22#low 350# hi gets a little formation of cubes on right evap nothing on left evap
    checked dump valve not leaking checked water valve not leaking water pouring out of cond cold cond cold the drier outlet side 1/4 of it has frost and the line coming out of the drier has frost drier is original i know i should of changed it but why the hi head pressure water is going through cond and pouring out but still hi head and no production also recharged w/ new r-22 could it be the drier would appreciate any help thanks in advance the serial # is c20187k its an older unit.

refrigeration 101 where the frost line starts, is a restriction, yes you will need to change the drier. you said the water reg valve was leaking, i understand that to be the electric water solenoid valve, but if you recovered refrigerant, evacuated and recharge it sound like you changed the expandsion valve? Your current problem sounds like a plugged filter drier. But im concern what plugged the filter, how old of a unit is this, has it had any previous compressor failures etc.....

First change the drier and start over. Also you have me confused. Says you were called out for water leaking into ice bin but you end up changing the cond. regulating valve?
    I understand that it was probably bad as they go bad very often but what about the original call.

Yeah- what dem guys said. It would be interesting to know what plugged the drier.

this unit has everything original but, bin control. unit has to be about 12 yrs old. water was leaking from the water
    regulating valve coming out the side and back and onto the floor. i replaced the drier. all is good. purrrring like a kitten. waited for 4 harvests perfect every time. what had me stumped was the old strainer had some frost on it and was working fine i guess with the evac and recharge it plugged up completely installed a 052 drier works great so far the strainer drier also was original thanks for the help

Want to hear something funny. That's the first I've heard of a cond water valve leaking water on a hosh. That's why I was asking about the leak and didn't put 2 & 2 together.
    Let me add that I service somewhere around 120 hoshizaki km's and some flakers. I have seen just about everything go wrong that can go wrong with these units.

Glad to hear everything is going fine.

thanks sparky and to you all. i have replaced a lot of them this one was the worst i ever seen called customer today said bin is full
    he's happy and so am i. glad to be part of a sight with such
    great guys to talk to and get help when needed.