Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

How did I know you guys would miss the point and focus only on the "concentration camp" remark!
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

Talking

You forgot to mention catching the Flu, its a great way to get off of work and loose weight!

j/k but you do loose wieght.

About 6 months ago I started drinking diet pop and not eating cereal, nothing else changed. Still eat fast food etc, Ive dropped from 250 to 220.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Talking Diet up-date

Tuna fish-Stinks
    Chicken-crows
    salad-for rabbits

Exersize-and walking ok

New 307lbs
    still a bit more to loose but it's coming off.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

Like some of the others said EXERCISE!! Every night I beat the heck out of 3 punching bags, and lift weights. Every other day (weather and business permitting) I ride the bicycle outside for over an hour. I just can't tolerate the diets and like to eat too much, so the exercise is the only recourse I have. I'd be as big as Aircooled if I didn't do it.

The extra power from the weightlifting sure comes in handy at work too.

mid: you will actually benefit more if you do the weights every other day. this gives your muscles an opportunity to recoup from the earlier stretching.

air cooled: congratulations. baby steps are the best way toward long term change and weight loss. coming from someone who loves food, I know how difficult it is to switch to some of those 'other' foods.

Most importantly don't put yourself in a situation where you feel deprived. Even if you do something like substitute a meal with perhaps a salad, or take smaller portions, these are subtle changes but can be the beginning of a more dramatic change in eating habits and lifestyle. Continued success!

Good job aircooled, yeah once in awhile ya want big fat juicy hamburger and pie..........but...keep the faith baby.
    I am still working out and trying to control my food intake as well, once in awhile you can splurge a little.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Check this out!! I am never sick and rarely ever go to the doctors. The way I look at it is that the War Dept. goes to the doctors enough for both of us.

Any way I got these black dots on the toes of my left foot. She said that we ain't going to no foriegn country(Bonaire next week) with wierd stuff on my foot.

So I go to see Dr. Ed. He hemmed and hawed then said, "It's frost bite!" "Didn't you feel that in your toes?" Me, "nope". So he threw the gauges on me. Said I was running high head pressure and my condenser was plugged with salt. "Salt is the enemy!" as he put it.

He gave me a perscription for high blood pressure which he promised wouldn't interfer with scuba diving. And now I am on a low salt diet.
    Just 3 days and I got feeling back in my toes.

I guess since I'm 60 I have to start acting like it.

[Edited by benncool on 03-04-2005 at 11:15 AM]

Beenie, high blood press is no joke, yeah just a like a compressor running on high head, after awhile something blows and it usually serious, take care and start acting your age man.....
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234