Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by mattm
    Mine is this morning. Been at work for 2 hrs and aint did ****, but play on here.

Have to go now, I'm out of coffee.
    Go to starbucks you cheap bastard. I haven't forgotten that you didn't buy me a starbucks coffee with your tax return you cheap bastard, $7.41 should do it. You cheap bastard, oh did I mention that your a cheap bastard??
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    HA HA Dice shows how much you know, my head doesn't weigh ten pounds.
    OK then, 15 lbs of ugly fat.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thumbs up Thanks Guy's/I'll keep you posted..

Well, I am surprised at all the messages. Thanks to all and I have to start with something, I have reduced the amount of fat in diet and carbs slowly. i get up get on the treadmill for 15 minutes,damn it almost kills me on 3 program.
    I am also monitoring with hydroxycut the amount of intake.
    Starch blocker.
    No Sugar
    Vitamin C
    Weight is 40lbs on curl bar.
    Walking at night with wife.
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

[QUOTE]Originally posted by vmc1161
    you cheap bastard.you cheap bastard,You cheap bastard,your a cheap bastard
    So are you saying I'm a cheap bastard? I prefer frugal, but cheap bastard works for me.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mattm
    you cheap bastard.you cheap bastard,You cheap bastard,your a cheap bastard
    So are you saying I'm a cheap bastard? I prefer frugal, but cheap bastard works for me.
    Mattm baby, you have to extrapolate I was thanking you for getting me off the caffeine kick I was on. Geez your kind of sensitive aren't you?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by Diceman
    HA HA Dice shows how much you know, my head doesn't weigh ten pounds.
    OK then, 15 lbs of ugly fat.
    I got a hair cut and brushed my tooth, I therefore look darn good and weigh less. HA oh and i'm taking Mattm off my bastard list and thinking of putting you on, 15 pounds uhh your so mean.

air cooled: FYI walking at night with wife = 1200 calories

running from neighbors wife's husband = 4200 calories

how serious are you about your workout?

I'm not cheap...........

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    I'm not cheap...........
    Well well well I have awoken and I smell the coffee. Dice your on my Christmas list, Mattm your back on the bastard list. Oh geez excuse me that would be the che.. the frugal bastard list. Dicey your much nicer then that Mattm guy, I hope something falls on him when he's shopping at that krouger place he goes to. Maybe like a can of cheap bas.. umm coffee, yeah that should do it.

I'm on your Christmas list? Why wait till then, send me something now.
    They still have Krogers out there??????

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Diceman = Nice ???? Only when he's on his meds.

Here's your free Starbucks http://www.successandyou.net/RAC/

Now don't say I never gave you anything.

Every year the number one New Years Resolution is to loose weight, and I think that will continue to be the number 1 resolution for years to come.

I have helped many people over the years get into shape, and I see people fail over and over again by making the same mistakes.

Let me toss out a few tips that may help you in your quest.

1.Don’t make any radical changes to your lifestyle. To many times people pick a starting date then go overboard. Dieting everyday, cardio six days a week, you name it. This is a sure way to fail. Changes in lifestyle should take place slowly, keep adding on. Improvement over time, you didn’t get overweight in two weeks…don’t expect to loose it in two weeks. Small changes, for example…if you ate 4 PJ sandwiches everyday to just stop cold turkey would be a shock to the body. But if you slowly made changes it wouldn’t be so bad. Instead of 4 PJ try 4 with just peanut butter only. Now you have reduced your calorie intake without any radical changes…progress from that.

2.Fad diets are just that, they are pretty much worthless. There is nothing being said today that hasn’t been known for years, just better advertising. Bodybuilders have used no carb diets for 50 years, nothing new. Using zero carbs will produce weight loss, but like anything else adjustments have to be made. High fat and protein for long durations has many fallbacks, be sensible. Read the South Beach Diet, it is the most logical. It uses Carb depletion, but introduces them back into the body.

3.Everybody makes it complicated, its not rocket science. You need to burn more calories than you take in. Example, one pound of fat = 3500 calories. Reduce your calories by (500 a day) by diet or exercise and in 7 days you loose 1 pound. People are funny, every time I say your taking in to many calories the answer is always the same “I don’t eat that much” Ever see a picture of a chubby person leaving a concentration camp? I doubt it, everybody was skin and bones, nobody came out chubby claiming “I didn’t loose as much weight because I have a slow metabolism” Not that I am advocating this, just point out the fact that if you reduce calories you loose weight.

4.Learn to eat better and exercise (on an empty stomach for best fat loss) regularly. Drink plenty of water (no you’re not drinking enough) get plenty of sleep and use a program that is not a radical change to your lifestyle.

Good luck
    Live each day like it is your last, for one day you will be right!

So you are saying if all else fails, check into a concentration camp?
    Hmmmmmm that could work.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast