+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help

Post Likes
    Well, last wednesday I was laid-off from my job. This is the employer who I went with because he was my friend and I wanted to help him out. I was thinking about leaving earlier, but now this kind of made it easier to leave. But thanks to the nice weather and so-so economy of St. Louis, there is absolutely nothing out there, I do not want to work for the real small time operations anymore because I have for the last three times and it has turned out bad each time. On the other hand, My Marines recruiter called me back two weeks ago about when I talked to them during high school. I have been seriously considering this, but I don't think that I can do HVAC for them due to the fact that this field seems to be boring to me now. I don't know what I want to do now. Nice situation for a 21 yr/old to be in isn't it?

Pat

Post Likes
    If your bored with the trade, then it sounds like you were never really interested to begin with. I can honestly say that in 17 years I have never been bored with this skill. There is to much to know. One only becomes bored or complacent when they stop learning. Expand your mind man!I would much rather do this trade in the private sector than in the friggin marine corp. They will pay you squat and treat you like trash. After you sign those papers, your not an individual..your govt. property and we all know how the govt. treats its property. Good luck!

Post Likes
    find something that interests you or else you'll be miserable.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes

Hmm bored

Join the Marines,and at bootcamp tell the nice sergeant that you are bored and can he help you.

Post Likes
    How long have u been in the business and what companies did you work for in the past? Not all of the small companies are that bad.

Post Likes

Hmm

Sorry about the boring thing, I was just in a downright pissed off mood earlier and that is just what came out. I do enjoy the trade, just had a lot of things on my mind right then. But I went out and ran a few miles and now i am good. Usually running pisses me off, but it was backwards today. Anyway, talk to you guys later.

Pat

Post Likes
    I will agree with the other guys, I have never been bored in this trade. Way to much out there that one will never learn it all. As far as nothing being out there , there are quite a few guys on this site in the St. Louis area. I am sure someone can help you out if you just ask for it .

Post Likes
    ok then, is there anyone that might have a position available? if there is, please shoot me an e-mail.
    Thanks for any help guys

Pat

[Edited by a1imguy on 02-15-2005 at 11:39 PM]

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in