+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graphics

Post Likes
    I have a JCI system with some graphics in the GDF format, does anyone know of a conversion program that would allow me to save them as a bitmap?

Post Likes
    im guessing adobe photoshop but i'm not sure check them out
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    If you can edit this picture it may allow you to save it as a .bmp, if not there are pretty good OCR programs out there one is by Abbey Finereader that can be manipulated to save anything to anything.

Post Likes
    If all else fails just hit "Print Screen" and then paste it into a graphics program. I like Paint Shop Pro.

Post Likes
    Is the BMS 'Metasys' if it is the drawings can be opened and edited on windows draw, worked for me anyway, good luck

Post Likes
    If this is a Johnson system most of the graphics are created in a program called Designer which is a long the same lines as Paint in Windows. I have never seen a file extention like that before, but I would try using Corel or Adobe to open this file. If need be I can send you off a copy of Designer via e-mail if Corel or Adobe doesn't work.

Post Likes
    If .gdf files are the ones I am thinking of they cannot be converted, I have allready tried.

The files are made by Iconics which makes M-Graphics for JCI.

However, If you do find a way let me know!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in