Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama care

Quote Originally Posted by kirbinster View Post
    But we have to repeal the law to show you what we don't like in it
    We need a 'like' button

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Of course it is unconstitutional, but unfortunately if upheld all the ruling will do is kill the individual manadate - not the law. What that means is that young healthy people will not have to buy insurance, so the cost for everyone else will go up. So, bottom line they will keep the stupid law and it will cost us all even more.
    My company just announced changes in our health insurance due to a 27% increase because of the ObamaCare passing.

The more we get government out of our daily lives, the more we get government out of our pockets. Less government is the only way to have more freedom. If we are to continue being able to call the U.S. the "Land of the Free", we need to first free ourselves from the massive amount of government that was spawned by FDR and fed since by leftist Democrats.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    My company just announced changes in our health insurance due to a 27% increase because of the ObamaCare passing.

The more we get government out of our daily lives, the more we get government out of our pockets. Less government is the only way to have more freedom. If we are to continue being able to call the U.S. the "Land of the Free", we need to first free ourselves from the massive amount of government that was spawned by FDR and fed since by leftist Democrats.
    THAT CANNOT BE TRUE. Obama promised that if you liked your insurance you could keep it and prices would not go up!

THAT CANNOT BE TRUE. Obama promised that if you liked your insurance you could keep it and prices would not go up!
    Ya, he promised a lot of crap that didn't come true.........go figure
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

There is a word that describes Obama accurately. I don't want to mess this up, so I want to make sure I have the absolute correct word that describes Obama the best. OH YES! The word is LIAR!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaK5p...eature=related

From my Dads Blog (LBN--Late Breaking News)

Top-ranking Republicans have acknowledged that they won't be able to fulfill their campaign promise to ―repeal and replace‖ the law so long as a Democrat sits in the White House, many see promise in the court fight against it. A number of Republicans have signed onto a 21-state challenge to the law that seems almost certain to end up at the Supreme Court. Newly elected governors in at least five states are also preparing to join the fray, even as advocates of the law push back.
    Robert Alt, a senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation, said the interest from Republicans in the lawsuit stems partly from the midterm elections. "Don't underestimate the fact that the election results really created a strong impetus for the Republicans to demonstrate that they're taking an active role" in repealing the law, Alt said. He added that the legal challenges could have repercussions in Congress over the next two years, especially for Democrats in conservative districts where Tea Party groups are hosting regular readings of the Constitution. ―If you start to see a drumbeat from the courts that yes, some of these provisions are unconstitutional -- that’s going to create very uncomfortable circumstances for some members.‖ the 21-state challenge in Florida, filed on March 23, has been getting the most attention of all the healthcare lawsuits. Republican Attorney General Bill McCollum initially filed the suit with 19 other states and the National Federation of Independent Business. Earlier this month, Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R) announced that his state would become the 21st to join the suit. Pawlenty has said that repealing the healthcare law would be one of the main planks of his platform should he run for president in 2012.
    So now we have the first Republican who has announced he would run for President. I don't know anything about the guy, but what the heck.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

What about the boat load of exemptions now at 1.5 million ?

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    What about the boat load of exemptions now at 1.5 million ?
    Don't know what you are talking about. You care to splane, Lucy?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Don't know what you are talking about. You care to splane, Lucy?
    http://www.hhs.gov/ociio/regulations...or_waiver.html

All of this is not making it to the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.hhs.gov/ociio/regulations...or_waiver.html

All of this is not making it to the MSM.
    Just like everything else the government does, only those who don't know how to get around it are really affected. More useless beauracracy. Thanks for the link.

This will be a test of the resolve of the citizens of the country to step up and make their will be known LOUDLY and CLEARLY. As far as I am concerned; If it is not repealed... it is our own fault for not making enough noise to get their attention...

Now who is going to do what?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

politics as usual, this is still the greatest country in the world. No matter who is the president. If I was the pres we would really be in trouble cause I would put all our troops on the border stop the flow of cocaine and illegal immigrates. Blow away the drug cartells that infiltrate into our land. Set a plan for renewable resources for our energy and when its all done take the extra cash and give EVERYONE healthcare and oh yea no more saturn probes or that stuff for a few years. I am anti political though, vote for me

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This will be a test of the resolve of the citizens of the country to step up and make their will be known LOUDLY and CLEARLY. As far as I am concerned; If it is not repealed... it is our own fault for not making enough noise to get their attention...

Now who is going to do what?
    " A November Kaiser Family Foundation poll found that by margins ranging from nearly 3 to 1 to more than 4 to 1, Americans do not want to repeal such aspects as: tax credits for small businesses offering health care to employees; closing the “doughnut hole’’ to help seniors keep prescription medicine costs down; help for low- and moderate-income Americans to purchase coverage; and a ban on insurance companies denying coverage because of preexisting conditions. Also last month, a McClatchy poll found that 68 percent of Americans want to keep the ability to insure children until age 26, compared with only 29 percent of people who want that aspect repealed."

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast