Spent most of this year seems like doing tight installs. Where are these things coming from?
This old oil furnace we had to turn 90 degrees over a sewer line, drag it around, spin 90 degrees again and dug in crawl and in yard. Had to pull casing off and fold up end of frame to get out. Fortunately the new one fit.
This unit had a twin we replaced a year or so ago. The unit occupies all the floor except 6" on one side. Had to stand on a/h and dismantle from top down. I cut the BLOWER casing/volute in half to fit out door.
This is the replacement for the twin. Much more roomy in there now. The new has even more space. Too bad the access is still 16w x 30h", 7' off floor in wall at top of bapistry stairs.
A break here. there's room to move once you get there. second storey attic over sanctuary. 15 ton york a/h. complete dismantle, carry up 30" wide stairs w/landing, up attic ladder, through hole in "upper" attic. Reassemble on trapeze since too heavy to lift after assembled.
I'll have to post some after pics, too, since the pictures have beeen light around here lately, even before imagewiz went down.
[Edited by billygoat22 on 02-12-2005 at 09:58 PM]