Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I guess they should've done it after closing time or in the back where customers would not see them. I just remeber some of the dumb ass stuff I did as a teen and a lot of it was much worse than horsing around like that.

That would make a nice commercial for that place

you guys are a little up tight about this.

let it go its the mgrs responsibility not yours.
    do you all phone in to the cops to report speeders people whom fail to signal turns

come on its only a short step from speeding to crashing so we should all call in about it right.

You know pain is a good teacher the kid will hurt him self sooner or later no question
    What dumb things did you do when you were 17?

I would have laughed and said to my daughter or grand daughter go ahead marry a boy just like that you will make me proud, and you know how girls always do what their dads and grandads tell them to do right? should work like a charm eh?
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Penguin
    [B]
    come on its only a short step from speeding to crashing so we should all call in about it right.

Wouldn't it be a short ride, besides every now and then its fun to watch some jackass crash. ( with no injury of course)

I say things to the managers from time to time, how do they know if no one says anything.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12