Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Confused

tonight my 10yr old daughter and i went to papa johns to pick our pizza when we walked in all the employees were watching and cheering as another employee shoved a 6" wire paper impaler up his nose.am i wrong or does this seem like a very improper thing to do in front of customers?let me know you think and what you would do.
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

On the plus side your 10 year old now has a vivid illustration of the term stupid to reference. The behavior was totally inappropriate and the manager should be informed. I shudder to think of what they could do to someone's pizza in the name of peer entertainment.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

What exactly is a "6" wire paper impaler"? I know what all 3 words mean, I just never seen them used in the context that you used them.

But obviously it sounds like something that should not have been shoved up one's nose.

The manager on duty should be terminated and the lad who was performing should be sternly repermanded. The kid probably didn't know any better but diffinately the manager should have had him under some supervision.

Ben ..I think he's talking about one of those long nails up through a base that they use to place the order tickets after use.

[Edited by ozone drone on 02-12-2005 at 10:12 PM]

thats it ozone. thank you

[Edited by 1972torino on 02-12-2005 at 10:16 PM]
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

The "s" is gone, the nona threw me..

"nona" is from a short story by stephen king

Is doing that bad? na, not at all. But doing in a place of business infront of customers,,, yes.

I'm sure we've all done plenty of things that would have gotten us in trouble if the customers seen/knew about it... but thats where smarts come into play... you don't get caught lol.

In my useless opinion it wouldn't have been a big deal at all. As long as he washes up when he's done it was harmless fun. At least they are trying to be productive by working for minumum wage and not hanging out on the street corner selling drugs.

People do stupid things its in our nature. Just don't eat there.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Just be glad it wasn't something else 6" long someplace elsewhere. I can't believe mattm didn't think of this.

[Edited by vmc1161 on 02-13-2005 at 09:18 AM]
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Hmm

momma said "stupid is as stupid does"

"Gump"

ear to ear daylight

No big deal?.....It's a frickin restaurant.
    There to pick up a pizza and see some idiot with a 6" nail up his nose....a nail that is used at the counter.
    Does wonders for my appetite...

When they get bored with the nail.."hey let's plop a lugie in that aholes pizza that took 5 minutes to decide what toppings they wanted"

Kids will be idiots..that's for sure. I was/am an idiot...but I learned to be one on my own time. You can't prevent kids from being idiots..but you can teach them that
    there's consequences to pay when you're not bright enough to choose when and where it's okay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast