had a customer ask me today about 13 seer and mobile home equipment....not sure about the answer...he has 3-ton unit janitrol approx. 16 years old....i am changing furnace out and he tells me a.c. has leak,he had to have it charged up last year....get all the juice out and i have close to 7 pounds...go to pull a-coil and it's plugged...anyways they want to know if they decide to wait...i;m not sure i can get that big of....nevermind i found what i was looking for...i can get the coil in there...anyways i don't think he had a leak...i think it was a gas and go...i was telling him about the new eficency standard at first of next year.while your here though can any one tell me what efficenency he has with the janitrol mod#36-1e...from the 89 time era with cap-tube coil?

oh and he has already put down payment on new 3-ton 10 seer system and i have it delivered....but i don't want to take advantage of him thinking that he has leaky system from previous guy when no leak was looked for and it only cost him 200 to get it charged..........

I hope you not going to tell me he has a janitrol furnace in that trailer, beings they are not trailer house approved. as far as efficiency.. I'd say if he had ten seer he'd be doing really good... probably about 8.
    As far as his NEW Janitrol.... wait a minute here I thought Janitrol was out now and going under the Goodman name???? Anyway is this an ebay deal? Anyway as far as his new Janitrol being delivered..... Ask him if he goes to pizza hut to eat his Godfathers pizza.

we put him in a red t mobile home furnace....he has paid me the money for equipment and i have it ready to go,.....but i'm not going to tell him he needs new one,......that is up to him......we will see next week when we clean old coil up and pump it down.