+ Reply to Thread

Thread: San Diego woman shot in the head!

Post Likes

San Diego woman shot in the head!

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
    The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.
    Linda is blonde, a Democrat and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and it was determined to be Bush's fault.
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
    The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.
    Linda is blonde, a Democrat and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and it was determined to be Bush's fault.
    http://www.snopes.com/crime/safety/biscuit.asp

Funny this is from 1996. Conservatives are so predictable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post

Don't get your knickers in a twist there pagey! I just recieved it today and thought it was funny!

If you are going to get all bent out of shape I suggest you stick to ARP!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post

memo to pagey; THIS IS THE JOKE SECTION!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    memo to pagey; THIS IS THE JOKE SECTION!

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know! I am actually a little concerned about pageys state of mind after that one! It's the joke section.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in