Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    48

    Confused York YKECFBH0-CRD

    Hello guys!
    I'm working on a centrifugal York YKECFBH0-CRD that the proximity sensor is damaged. The customer bought another one at York under the code 025-30961 -000. I returned to job site for replacement, but York sent a different one with the code 025 -40496-000 that looks like a kit. Could anyone tell me if it is a retrofit kit or a wrong part came from? If is a retrofit could someone tell me how is the replacement procedure?
    Merry Christmas to all!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by brztech View Post
    Hello guys!
    I'm working on a centrifugal York YKECFBH0-CRD that the proximity sensor is damaged. The customer bought another one at York under the code 025-30961 -000. I returned to job site for replacement, but York sent a different one with the code 025 -40496-000 that looks like a kit. Could anyone tell me if it is a retrofit kit or a wrong part came from? If is a retrofit could someone tell me how is the replacement procedure?
    Merry Christmas to all!
    The new one should be a sensor connected by a coax cable to the electronic portion that is wired back to the micro panel. I believe there is a service bulletin on it.
    Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted counts.-Albert Einstein..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in the world.
    Posts
    1,606
    Here is the SI for the replacement of the proximity sensor.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

    25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    48

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by chillerfreak View Post
    The new one should be a sensor connected by a coax cable to the electronic portion that is wired back to the micro panel. I believe there is a service bulletin on it.
    Yes, it is just like this. In this packg that I've mentioned, some parts didn't come. I could check in a SB that "York56" attached in your reply.
    Thank you very much, I really appreciated your prompt reply!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    48

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Here is the SI for the replacement of the proximity sensor.
    Just what I need! I really appreciated your prompt reply! Thank you very much York56, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in the world.
    Posts
    1,606
    brztech I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

    25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event