Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by 1manband
    A woman yells "come in". I proceed around the side of the house and run in to a 300lb. woman buck naked getting out of the hot-tub. I have never diagnosed a furnace and repaired it so fast in my life!
    5. Note to self, Charge More!
    I would have ran off screaming like a dog that just had it's tail slammed in a screen door.

I found a couple of naked wires just twisted together. Unfortunatly found it with my hand. A hair raising adventure.
    Installs, Changeouts, & Heat Stroke.....not necessarily in that order

300lber.

Originally posted by mattm
    Originally posted by 1manband
    A woman yells "come in". I proceed around the side of the house and run in to a 300lb. woman buck naked getting out of the hot-tub. I have never diagnosed a furnace and repaired it so fast in my life!
    5. Note to self, Charge More!
    I would have ran off screaming like a dog that just had it's tail slammed in a screen door.
    http://us.f813.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=8440_2326575_159_1393_46300_0_366 7_71409_3289319614&Idx=6&YY=93976&inc=25&order=dow n&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&box=Inbox

I found a gay magazine that was full of adds with pictures for guys to get together, so I highlited all the important stuff and mailed it to one of my employees. Put a letter in it saying remember all the great times we had in high school, well i'm back in town and would like to get together soon. I Really like you and I think it can work, see you soon. Well his wife opened it and got the shock of her life, Boy did he ever get a greeting when he got home. He knew it was from one of us but couldn't figure out who, so after about two weeks I told him it was me. But you have to understand he put dog poo on all the guys windows before this happened and I think he was the one who screwed my tool box to the floor and put tampex in all the guys tool box's. So he had it coming. Oh his wife has a great sense of humor it was ok.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Had a no heat once in a girls college dorm at the beginning of the heating season. Opened the cast iron door of the old coal furnace converted to oil and the fire box was full of condoms.
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123