Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 169
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southeast Texas
    Posts
    888

    Unhappy I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ya know;

    ARP folks are predictable...

    I heard this issue on the radio this morning... And I thought to myself: If this makes it onto ARP... I bet I can guess who will be on each side of the discussion. AND I bet both of them will have innumerable links to articles to prove their side.

    SOOO: what have we accomplished?

    I will say this: Down here in the south, folks that work hard and get ahead usually vote conservative... Whether the candidate is a Dem or GOP is irrevelant.
    Besides the founding fathers the lineage of Presidents since have not exemplified higher intellect. Most have been semi retards such as BUSH 2.

  2. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Besides the founding fathers the lineage of Presidents since have not exemplified higher intellect. Most have been semi retards such as BUSH 2.
    Though i was NEVER a Bush2 fan, i would take two of him over one Obama.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Besides the founding fathers the lineage of Presidents since have not exemplified higher intellect. Most have been semi retards such as BUSH 2.
    The first presidential election I voted in was Nixon in 1972... and as far as I am concerned the ONLY POTUS that was not a goof was Reagan... and he did some things I did not like.

    See, us conservatives can live beyond our party... can you libs...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The first presidential election I voted in was Nixon in 1972... and as far as I am concerned the ONLY POTUS that was not a goof was Reagan... and he did some things I did not like.

    See, us conservatives can live beyond our party... can you libs...
    100%
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southeast Texas
    Posts
    888

    Wink agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Though i was NEVER a Bush2 fan, i would take two of him over one Obama.
    Affirmative action was probably the only way Obama cleared 6th grade.

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Affirmative action was probably the only way Obama cleared 6th grade.
    Now I just like that line...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  7. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Affirmative action was probably the only way Obama cleared 6th grade.
    Which is two or three grades higher than most conservlicans here have managed to clear.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  8. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,540
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Which is two or three grades higher than most conservlicans here have managed to clear.

    Hey now! I gradiated the 8th grade and leaned my gazendas. 1 gaszenda 1 - 1 time. 1 gazenda 2 - 2 times.....

  9. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bucks Co PA
    Posts
    364
    Reading this thread makes me laugh LOL.

    From personal experience; my wife had four brothers and she the only female. Only one in the family could go to college due to family finances. That brother graduated college and became the liberals liberal, working low wage jobs and putting the bite on the rest of the family for money. LOL

    Three brothers and my wife, all started their own businesses from scratch. Guess which members of the family voted for conservatives and which ONE voted liberal. LOL

    Well, the interesting thing is, after 9/11 the liberal one became a conservative, LOL. He said he and his wife started to question if the liberals really want to protect our country.

    .

  10. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Hey now! I gradiated the 8th grade and leaned my gazendas. 1 gaszenda 1 - 1 time. 1 gazenda 2 - 2 times.....
    Damn K, I'm sorry.

    I didn't know you had mastered the Bodine Ciphering System.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  11. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,554
    This message is hidden because geerair is on your ignore list.



    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    This message is hidden because geerair is on your ignore list.



    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    X about 1M or maybe 1B...

    Amazing the peace of mind just a few mouse clicks can accomplish...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  13. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,554
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    X about 1M or maybe 1B...

    Amazing the peace of mind just a few mouse clicks can accomplish...
    It's great isn't it.
    Funny the two posters who speak with the most contempt to anyone who holds a different opinion than they do,both belong to the party that preaches acceptance.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event