Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 169
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I'm having a great day. Why don't you go out and play? Why don't you post something besides an attack? C'mon Zach dig deep for this one lol.

    Where did I badgar Glenn yesterday?
    And more badgaring from you
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    I'm having a great day. Why don't you go out and play? Why don't you post something besides an attack? C'mon Zach dig deep for this one lol.

    Where did I badgar Glenn yesterday?
    Sure your with it today pagey, someone change your perscription?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    LMAO.

    I didn't say you "attacked" me, even though you did.

    Where did you get "bagar" from? I mean besides your own post. I never said anything about my IQ. Gotta love those Texas schools.

    Please post something besides an attack.
    Remember now
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,738
    Over the last few weeks to month... five (yes five) folks have been given a vacation (banned) for being dis-respectful to others on this website. I truly hope folks can learn from other's mistakes...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Over the last few weeks to month... five (yes five) folks have been given a vacation (banned) for being dis-respectful to others on this website. I truly hope folks can learn from other's mistakes...
    Just making sure all the facts were presented before posts where modified.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Thats what i thought,bwahahaha
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,626

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,738
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Play nice guys, K_dude is tired.
    Ya know guys... I think K_FR has a point...

    I think I will bow out for the evening...

    Been fun, I have not sharpened this pencil in a while. Perhaps over the holidays I can re-sharpen the skill a bit...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eaton Rapids, Mi
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What you are listening to are programs made since the Republicans gained majority in the House and NPR is scared to death that all federal funding will be cut off because of there previous leftest biased programs.

    Now they are desperately trying to sound "neutral" to save their own skin and that of all public funded media (TV) thanks to NPR's biased programs and budget problems. This is a no brainer. Thank you, thank you very much
    really? the republic majority produces the BBC news hour and fresh air?

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,947
    Quote Originally Posted by seuadr View Post
    really? the republic majority produces the BBC news hour and fresh air?
    Yeah, so what does that have to do with NPR and there history of biased news broadcasts? Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque NM
    Posts
    2,485
    I didn't read this entire thread but I'll add this. You can argue about Dem/Rep intelligence all day (actually, for several days). However, intelligence aside, people tend to get wiser with age, and more people change from Democrat to Republican as they mature, not the other way around.

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,459
    Glenn-

    Have you found any article that backs your interesting claims? The blog you linked in your first post does not reference IQ, yet you claim that somehow it does.

    I'm not sure I disagree, but I assume that you meant to actually post something to back up your remarks. Please do so. Thanks.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,626
    Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    I didn't read this entire thread but I'll add this. You can argue about Dem/Rep intelligence all day (actually, for several days). However, intelligence aside, people tend to get wiser with age, and more people change from Democrat to Republican as they mature, not the other way around.
    Substitute the terms liberal and conservative for Democrat and Republican, and I'll agree.

    Also...people tend to governed more by logic than emotion as they mature. Hence the basis of Churchill's famous quote concerning this.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event