Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    Our perhaps it's the more brainwashing you get in higher education.
    Hey Gary, take heart, most people grow out of it.
    Remember, if your not a liberal before 30 you have no heart, if your still a liberal after 30,,,,,,you have no brain.

What scares me is even though the Democrats didnt want Obama, the American people were stupid enough to vote him in.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Remember, if your not a liberal before 30 you have no heart, if your still a liberal after 30,,,,,,you have no brain.

What scares me is even though the Democrats didnt want Obama, the American people were stupid enough to vote him in.
    More words of "wisdom." Like most of your posts, they mean nothing but make you feel better.

Ya know: It would appear those 'young liberals' grew to be conservatives in the last 2 years. Funny how those words of wisdom come true...

Take a careful look at elections in the USA: Seems every 12 to 16 years a new group of 'young folks', idealistic from college yet with little real life experience, vote in liberals. Then within 2 years they learn and vote in GOP with common sense.... for the next decade or so.

The pattern is there... just look carefully.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    What you are listening to are programs made since the Republicans gained majority in the House and NPR is scared to death that all federal funding will be cut off because of there previous leftest biased programs.

Now they are desperately trying to sound "neutral" to save their own skin and that of all public funded media (TV) thanks to NPR's biased programs and budget problems. This is a no brainer. Thank you, thank you very much
    A very small amount of funding for NPR comes from the government. Alot of their funding comes from listeners donating money to NPR local affiliates. The big dog in the funding of NPR are corporations and big trusts. Some Conservative and some Liberal. I bet they have a bigger voice on what NPR programs than anybody else.
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Quote Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
    A very small amount of funding for NPR comes from the government. Alot of their funding comes from listeners donating money to NPR local affiliates. The big dog in the funding of NPR are corporations and big trusts. Some Conservative and some Liberal. I bet they have a bigger voice on what NPR programs than anybody else.
    I was waiting for someone to post this, THX WGRR.

It was a while back (I think during the Bill Clinton years... or maybe even the Reagan years???) govt funding of NPR was drastically cut. It was amazing how FAST they shifted from liberal to middle of the road. Then within minutes of Mr Obama betting elected... they started drifting back towards the left. If one is careful, they can see it happen.

Intellectualism likes to sit around an analyze things... rather than just get out there, roll one's sleeves up, and get the job done. It is easy to analyze (rationalize) liberal thinking... until one has to make it work with their own $$$... then reality sets in. (But then, liberal politician will try to use other's $$$ to do his/her work).

Somewhere recently, I posted that worshiping a mind is not a good idea.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

Intellectualism likes to sit around an analyze things...

Being conservative doesn't require much thinking. Just react and go with your gutt.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Being conservative doesn't require much thinking. Just react and go with your gutt.
    And there is a problem here.. Please explain...

God, Guts, and Guns built this country... Seems to work fine for me...

However I will give you an example: One can rationalize oneself into thinking it would be fine to have an affair (cheat on their spouse)... (I will leave the reasoning to the high-minded intellectuals to explain... ). Regardless of what they come up with... they still will most likely end up divorced and paying $$$ for that intellectual exercise.

Sometimes the simple gut truth is enough my friend.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

More words of "wisdom." Like most of your posts, they mean nothing but make you feel better.
    Really, the use of your and you could be considered a personal attack pagey, did you not learn anything, the last few weeks.
    btw i enjoy your posts in the tech sections where you dispense info anyone could glean from google as your own, nate cert my eye.

Really, the use of your and you could be considered a personal attack pagey, did you not learn anything, the last few weeks.
    btw i enjoy your posts in the tech sections where you dispense info anyone could glean from google as your own, nate cert my eye.
    I don't care what you think. What was I suppose to have learned these past few weeks?

Your avatar is appropriate for one that acts like such a baby.

I don't care what you think. What was I suppose to have learned these past few weeks?

Your avatar is appropriate for one that acts like such a baby.
    And another personal attack, keep em coming pagey, dont worry , i dont report people like you do but someone will see it.
    Whats the matter man / ? Having a bad day?

I saw where you were being rude to glenn and badgering him yesterday too, sorry your life style isnt working out for you and bringing you any happiness, but can you leave the rest of us alone?

And another personal attack, keep em coming pagey, dont worry , i dont report people like you do but someone will see it.
    Whats the matter man / ? Having a bad day?

I saw where you were being rude to glenn and badgering him yesterday too, sorry your life style isnt working out for you and bringing you any happiness, but can you leave the rest of us alone?
    I'm having a great day. Why don't you go out and play? Why don't you post something besides an attack? C'mon Zach dig deep for this one lol.

Where did I badgar Glenn yesterday?

I'm having a great day. Why don't you go out and play? Why don't you post something besides an attack? C'mon Zach dig deep for this one lol.

Where did I badgar Glenn yesterday?
    Typical liberal, i did not quote you, i replied to another poster, you instead attacked me, and now of course are accusing me of attacking you, another liberal trait.
    Now comes the part where you ask questions to change the subject.

btw whats a bagar? Sure you didint mean badger , that higher iq for you libs is just astounding.

Typical liberal, i did not quote you, i replied to another poster, you instead attacked me, and now of course are accusing me of attacking you, another liberal trait.
    Now comes the part where you ask questions to change the subject.

btw whats a bagar? Sure you didint mean badger , that higher iq for you libs is just astounding.
    LMAO.

I didn't say you "attacked" me, even though you did.

Where did you get "bagar" from? I mean besides your own post. I never said anything about my IQ. Gotta love those Texas schools.

Please post something besides an attack.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast