Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    and even NPR agreed that folks who both have higher IQ's and drive themselves to make higher salaries tend to vote GOP...
    Do you suppose it is because they are more intelligent or because they make higher salaries which are usually taxed less by republican governments? I would wager it's the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by seuadr View Post
    am i missing something about NPR? everyone keeps refering to them as right or left or whatever, but when i've listened to them they seem to be pretty neutral.

reports go along the lines of " today, blah blah blah happened... moving on.. "

:shrugs: i guess i am not listening to the right program?
    yep, you're missing something

Once I saw "The Bell Curve" cited I quit reading this thread.

lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Once I saw "The Bell Curve" cited I quit reading this thread.

lol
    Well we all can't be on the upper half of the bell curve corny, White or Black. Sorry about that.. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by seuadr View Post
    am i missing something about NPR? everyone keeps refering to them as right or left or whatever, but when i've listened to them they seem to be pretty neutral.

reports go along the lines of " today, blah blah blah happened... moving on.. "

:shrugs: i guess i am not listening to the right program?
    What you are listening to are programs made since the Republicans gained majority in the House and NPR is scared to death that all federal funding will be cut off because of there previous leftest biased programs.

Now they are desperately trying to sound "neutral" to save their own skin and that of all public funded media (TV) thanks to NPR's biased programs and budget problems. This is a no brainer. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Glenn look under vote by education and did you attend college.

And the first one is a study on IQ.
    Well Obama won the majority vote and the electoral vote. Now the highest percentage of Republicans who voted based on education and the lowest for Democrats was those with a college degree.

Conversely the highest Democratic majority and the lowest Republican percent vote was those with no high school diploma.

Yes page Tenn Technological Univ. 73. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well Obama won the majority vote and the electoral vote. Now the highest percentage of Republicans who voted based on education and the lowest for Democrats was those with a college degree.

Conversely the highest Democratic majority and the lowest Republican percent vote was those with no high school diploma.

Yes page Tenn Technological Univ. 73. Thank you, thank you very much
    Sorry Glenn I wasn't asking if you attended college it was a part of the data of the 2008 election. You are twisting the data.

VOTE BY EDUCATION
    Post graduate 58%-40% for Obama.
    College graduate 50-48 for Obama.
    Some college 51-47 for Obama

So basically it says the more education you had the more likely you were to vote for Obama.

What you are listening to are programs made since the Republicans gained majority in the House and NPR is scared to death that all federal funding will be cut off because of there previous leftest biased programs.

Now they are desperately trying to sound "neutral" to save their own skin and that of all public funded media (TV) thanks to NPR's biased programs and budget problems. This is a no brainer. Thank you, thank you very much
    I hope the republicans do cut off what little indirect funding they provide. All that will happen is they will lose some stations in rural parts of America, which are more conservative anyway, big deal. The liberals in those areas are smart enough to get npr through other sources.

Sorry Glenn I wasn't asking if you attended college it was a part of the data of the 2008 election. You are twisting the data.

VOTE BY EDUCATION

So basically it says the more education you had the more likely you were to vote for Obama.
    Our perhaps it's the more brainwashing you get in higher education.

Quote Originally Posted by garya505 View Post
    Our perhaps it's the more brainwashing you get in higher education.
    That's the spirt. Of course less educated people cannot be "brainwashed."

Quote Originally Posted by fv_tom View Post
    Do you suppose it is because they are more intelligent or because they make higher salaries which are usually taxed less by republican governments? I would wager it's the latter.
    Actually no... I suspect it is because most of them are business folks... and as such do not enjoy government (by the power of law) taking their $$$ (taxation), and using it to buy the votes (entitlement programs) of folks that are too lazy to get the education and work hard to get ahead.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

VOTE BY EDUCATION

Wow talking about twisting the results. Obama won the election what I said is true for Republican voters the highest percentage were college grads and lowest were no HS education . Now Obama won all the education categories but he had his highest approval with those of little or no education.

With the majority against him now the ratio would still be the same except I'm sure the Republicans now would now have overwhelming majorities in college grads and probably still lose in no or little no education group. I sure hope you get the point now. Thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Wow talking about twisting the results. Obama won the election what I said is true for Republican voters the highest percentage were college grads and lowest were no HS education . Now Obama won all the education categories but he had his highest approval with those of little or no education.

With the majority against him now the ratio would still be the same except I'm sure the Republicans now would now have overwhelming majorities in college grads and probably still lose in no or little no education group. I sure hope you get the point now. Thank you very much
    Glenn I posted the results of college educated people. It is as I stated. Also cited was a peer reviewed study showing that liberals have a higher average IQ than conservatives.

VOTE BY EDUCATION

Similarly, young adults who called themselves "very liberal" had an average IQ of 106 during adolescence, while those who identified themselves as "very conservative" had average IQs of 95.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast