Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Decided to take one more look... and I see PJ does not even have the ability to defend himself... has to get big daddy Geer to fight his battles for him...

I said my tolerance of PJ would wear thin... well it has.

PJ is officially on ignore... And I feel the peace already.

Merry Christmas liberals...
    LOL what are you talking about?

"If I ignore the truth maybe it won't penetrate."

Happy Holidays

I guess he lost one too many arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Decided to take one more look... and I see PJ does not even have the ability to defend himself... has to get big daddy Geer to fight his battles for him..
    Actually I requested that somebody quote my post for your edification.

So what about the quote from the actual bill?

No comment?

Is it your concept of truth to try to change the subject and place people on your ignore list when they have conclusively shown you to be wrong?

I said my tolerance of PJ would wear thin... well it has.

PJ is officially on ignore... And I feel the peace already.
    Yes, quite peaceful without all those facts to interrupt your bliss.

Merry Christmas liberals...
    Why just to liberals?

I wish a Merry Christmas to everyone.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Hey G.A. fIRST of all pagey isnt even as smart as geer so why wouldnt you put it on ignore too.
    Second if the other conservatives are smart enough to stop posting so should we, let the left lie as usual. It doesnt matter brother.

If we all band together and put them on ignore, maybe the lower life forms will stop migrating here, just sayin.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Hey G.A. fIRST of all pagey isnt even as smart as geer so why wouldnt you put it on ignore too.
    Second if the other conservatives are smart enough to stop posting so should we, let the left lie as usual. It doesnt matter brother.

If we all band together and put them on ignore, maybe the lower life forms will stop migrating here, just sayin.
    I think they should put the ARP forum at the top of the page, instead of next to last. Where it is now makes all of us bottom feeders.

PS

I resemble that remark.

I have not read this entire thread and have avoided posting in here for some time because of what is going on here.

Glenn while I empathize with your presumption it is not valid. There are very intelligent people on all sides of the liberal conservative constitutionalist debate. The problem comes in that we process and interpret the very same facts in very different ways and extrapolate very dissimilar conclusions from those same facts. We from each perspective view the others perspective as deluded and in some cases sinister.

There is no doubt the Geer is an educated and intelligent person he just from yours and my perspective just cannot grasp basic truths. This is a human failing that I see no way to change for the better except occasionally one will suddenly see the light. It took me over three decades but God eventually lifted the shroud of ignorance from my eyes.

I will say that for the most part my political views did not change just my acceptance of CHRIST as my lord and savior which thankfully is THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

Geer John said especially for the liberals because ya’ll consistently remind us that you do not believe in Christ our Lord. Therefore a wish of Merry Christmas from you is a hollow gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Geer John said especially for the liberals because ya’ll consistently remind us that you do not believe in Christ our Lord
    Therefore a wish of Merry Christmas from you is a hollow gesture
    Well if you are going to get all grinchy about it, then I will simply wish everyone Feliz Navidad!!!!!!!!
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Well if you are going to get all grinchy about it, then I will simply wish everyone Feliz Navidad!!!!!!!!
    It seems many Christians cannot make up their mind about Xmas. In some colonies the Christians made it against the law to celebrate Xmas. Some Christians complain that Xmas is a pagan holiday. Some churches are asking their churchmembers to stay at home with their families and not make it a church day. And it is a holy day in some other churches. And apparently some have a whole other test for people to utter the words Merry Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I think they should put the ARP forum at the top of the page, instead of next to last. Where it is now makes all of us bottom feeders.

PS

I resemble that remark.
    Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. ~
    Lao Tzu

To thine own self be true.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    It seems many Christians cannot make up their mind about Xmas. In some colonies the Christians made it against the law to celebrate Xmas. Some Christians complain that Xmas is a pagan holiday. Some churches are asking their churchmembers to stay at home with their families and not make it a church day. And it is a holy day in some other churches. And apparently some have a whole other test for people to utter the words Merry Xmas.
    You two should get a room or better still an apartment.. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Cool Sorry Obama, but common sense, and the facts do back up the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    This had to be a tough one for lefty Pew Research, but they keep doing it anyway – quizzing Democrats and Republicans on political knowledge since 1987, and Republicans keep coming out on top in spite of Lefty Elitist professors. The Center for Individual Freedom (CFIF) points to Pew’s attempt to soften “previous blowouts [Republicans smarter] to a complete shutout in the latest edition [Republicans smarter on every question].
    Republicans Smarter Than Democrats Everytime – Pew Research
    In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed Democrats on 10 of 12 questions, with one tie and Democrats outperforming Republicans on just 1 of the 12. In the latest survey, however, Republicans outperformed Democrats on every single one of 19 questions.
    Pew Survey confirms to a wave of surveys and studies, the GOP are better informed, more intellectually consistent, more open-minded, more empathetic and more receptive to criticism than their fellow Americans. The lesser intelligent, close-minded people who support the Democratic party, Republicans fare substantially better than Democrats on several questions on the survey as is typically the case on surveys about political knowledge, said the study. The widest partisan gap in the survey came in at an unbelievable 30 points when only a paltry 46% of Democrats compared to 76% of Republicans correctly described the GOP as the party generally more supportive of reducing the size of government. The survey quizzed 1,000 people, including 239 Republicans and 334 Democrats.
    Those involved in the Tea Party movement, more educated. No surprise to us but devastating to Chris Matthews and red-head Ed Schultz on the radio.
    sucks to be you, lol

In my mensa testing class, there were 24 people. 22 were republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt29073 View Post
    In my mensa testing class, there were 24 people. 22 were republican.
    Interesting you should mention that...

I attend Mensa gatherings from time to time... the past GA state president is a friend. Interesting folks...

And 9 of 10 are conservatives. Go figure...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

More surprising still is the resurection of this 3 year old thread.
    Maybe someone will write a holy book about it.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213