+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many President do you see.

Post Likes

That is just the older ones.

Post Likes
    one. i also see one former and possibly two future.

i sure am glad you didn't include hillary in the pic.

Post Likes
    Look at a family foto in 50 years I bet their will be at less four in it.

Post Likes
    It appears the Kennedy's are getting some competition.

I personaly don't think much will come of the Bush's going very far.
    The libs are so mad at the Bush family, there will ALWAYS be hatred for Bush beating A.Gore...

Post Likes
    I have no clue. But who is the chick in the back with the white dress on? She's kinda hot.

Post Likes

The kennedy's what?

How many presidents are in the kennedy's family & who is next?

I personaly don't think much will come of the Bush's going very far

All jeb bush needs is to carry florida I think he can do that.

The libs are so mad at the Bush family, there will ALWAYS be hatred for Bush beating A.Gore...

Thats what we won't be mad as hell at the bushs & have no issues or ideas.

Post Likes
    Un-indicted co-conspirators, nice portrait of America's leading crime family. Makes it real easy on the five-O thataway.

Post Likes
    BTW, Bush beat Gore 5-4 in the Supreme Court, depending on justices appointed by the godfather, old "Read My Lips" himself as they over-ruled Florida state law prescribing a recount which later showed Gore as the winner of the state ignoring the 80,000 voters scrubbed from the rolls illegally ahead of time. In this country, presidents are by law elected, not selected by a rigged court. Katherine Harris, wearing two hats as Bush Florida campaign manager and secretary of state, was rewarded for her role in the heist with membership in the Council on Foreign Relations and a spot in Congress. No honor among thieves, though, as the Bush syndicate backed her opponent in the next Repub primary.

Post Likes
    which one bilked the taxpayers of billions in Colorado Savings and Loan? Never indicted.
    which one convicted of two DWI's and also possession of Bolivian marching powder in 1972 and got community service?
    which one was scheduled to have dinner with Hinckley's pop on the day they tried to smoke Reagan?
    which one was partial insurance beneficiary of the twin towers after 9/11?
    which one when asked about American casualties in Iraq said why should I waste my beautiful mind considering that?
    which one has scrupulously avoided attending even one funeral for our dead soldiers in Iraq?
    which one, on receiving ground fire hitting the plane he was piloting, saw smoke and bailed out, letting his crew crash?
    which one got his start in a shady real estate deal, investing two thousand and pulling out sixty thousand six months later?
    which ones can trace their family fortune in part to supporting Hitler and the Nazis, including using slave laborers in Aushchwitz? Up until their Nazi front bank was seized under the trading with the enemy act in 1942? (trick question here, ALL of them is answer)
    which one shows symptoms of Karsikov's syndrome due to longterm ingestion of Turkey and fire coke, which makes him fall down, crash his bike, skin up his face, wear a wire during debates and still somehow grope for words?

Post Likes
    My Spidy senses are tingling again today. The 1st time I was close but not right on but this time I think the senses are correct.

This thread is doomed to go to "ARP"

So before it does....Who's the chick in the white dress??

Post Likes

Wink proper terminology

That many Bushes in a row makes a hedge row!

Post Likes
    I told you there was HATRED out there...
    ------------------------------
    framehvac Member

The kennedy's what?

How many presidents are in the kennedy's family & who is next?

I personaly don't think much will come of the Bush's going very far

All jeb bush needs is to carry florida I think he can do that.

Thats what we won't be mad as hell at the bushs & have no issues or ideas.

Un-indicted co-conspirators, nice portrait of America's leading crime family. Makes it real easy on the five-O thataway.
    ------------------------
    batdude New Member

BTW, Bush beat Gore 5-4 in the Supreme Court, depending on justices appointed by the godfather, old "Read My Lips" himself as they over-ruled Florida state law prescribing a recount which later showed Gore as the winner of the state ignoring the 80,000 voters scrubbed from the rolls illegally ahead of time. In this country, presidents are by law elected, not selected by a rigged court. Katherine Harris, wearing two hats as Bush Florida campaign manager and secretary of state, was rewarded for her role in the heist with membership in the Council on Foreign Relations and a spot in Congress. No honor among thieves, though, as the Bush syndicate backed her opponent in the next Repub primary.
    ------------------------
    batdude New Member

which one bilked the taxpayers of billions in Colorado Savings and Loan? Never indicted.
    which one convicted of two DWI's and also possession of Bolivian marching powder in 1972 and got community service?
    which one was scheduled to have dinner with Hinckley's pop on the day they tried to smoke Reagan?
    which one was partial insurance beneficiary of the twin towers after 9/11?
    which one when asked about American casualties in Iraq said why should I waste my beautiful mind considering that?
    which one has scrupulously avoided attending even one funeral for our dead soldiers in Iraq?
    which one, on receiving ground fire hitting the plane he was piloting, saw smoke and bailed out, letting his crew crash?
    which one got his start in a shady real estate deal, investing two thousand and pulling out sixty thousand six months later?
    which ones can trace their family fortune in part to supporting Hitler and the Nazis, including using slave laborers in Aushchwitz? Up until their Nazi front bank was seized under the trading with the enemy act in 1942? (trick question here, ALL of them is answer)
    which one shows symptoms of Karsikov's syndrome due to longterm ingestion of Turkey and fire coke, which makes him fall down, crash his bike, skin up his face, wear a wire during debates and still somehow grope for words?
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Post Likes
    Gee. I wonder why they were not indicted? Maybe something about, oh, I don't know, NO EVIDENCE!

Get a life, man. Better yet...take a Valiun.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Post Likes
    Is that you Sundog?? I think he got a new screen name - batdude - hhhhmmmmmm.

Post Likes
    Who the hell is the chick in the white dress!!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by mattm
    Who the hell is the chick in the white dress!!
    LOL!!!!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bootlen
    Gee. I wonder why they were not indicted? Maybe something about, oh, I don't know, NO EVIDENCE!

Get a life, man. Better yet...take a Valiun.
    Actually who was the first person to enter the Oval Office with a criminal record? (Note, I am careful here not to use the word "elected") So perhaps there actually was some evidence? Unlike post-constitutional America where no actual evidence required when the fuhrer says you're a terrorist you don't get charged, don't get a lawyer, don't get a trial but do get tortured. That goofy claim by the administration that the Geneva convention no longer applies aint doing any favors to our guys now in-country. Ironic this new crusade to spread freedom around the world while simultaneously eradicating it here. While closing hospitals and slashing the VA's budget.
    Used to jump both 130's and 135's. Ass-kicking planes, both. In my unit we always jumped weapon, ammo, full equip at night. Man, I can not BELIEVE the re-up bonuses guys in my MOS are now getting, up to 150 k. Trying hard to retain them so they don't become private contractors/mercenaries at 5 times the pay, no stop-loss and without the UCMJ hanging over their head, who can blame them?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in