Thread: Is this true?

Are we getting a bad dial.

I'm sure they have McDognalds in Europe too.Goat burgers though...and soy fries.
    work to live not live to work

Are there prophylactics in that basket, should be.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

went over last year to ski the alps, and by and large that picture is true. for some reason, the women there seemed to be much more in shape on average than american women. it was not something that only i noticed, the group we went with consisted of men and women and all seemed to take notice. the areas we went to were more mountainous than what i was used to, all the people seemed to be quite energetic when climbing those hills from town back to the houses. people walked everywhere, or if it was long distance took the train from town to town.

European cities are pedestrian friendly compared to North american cities. Not a lot of sidewalks along freeways around here.
    work to live not live to work

Spent a couple of weeks in Spain last summer, the picture is 90% true.

Same in Russia. I never seen an overweight woman there, 'cept maybe the 50 + croud. They walked everywhere, and the teens didn't have acne either...and their favorite hangout was Mc D's
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.