Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex Offenders

Mattm; Wait till you become 50 you'll change.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

You guy's might jump on me for this

But, At an age of 13, me, as a boy, I would have been in heaven. That sort of stuff makes a man grow up faster. That little thing is very powerful. It makes a man do things that he normally would'nt do. I would have never said a word. This world is really a double standard, for the men. Believe it or not. That is the way we are made. I would never take my son to a prostitute. Although I would not cuddle him for all the pain he has went through.
    Having to please the Momma and explain what I just said is another story. This is just how I would have handled the situation if I were 13 again.

As far as that Britney Madonna kiss-

well look , you cant blame a girl for likeing P---y, I tried it before and it aint all that bad

If the teacher were male and the student either sex...the key would be thrown away. Her looks are just external...no character and nobody is home inside.

[Edited by ozone drone on 02-14-2005 at 04:32 PM]
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12