Thread: Credit Scores

Post Likes
    Earlier today I posted a question regarding credit scores, and what was good, great or excellent. One of you guys answered...and then the thread was lost before I could get to the site which explained the scores.

Anybody know a good site, or can the poster who answered repost the site please?

Thanks

Post Likes

Credit scores

Originally posted by hvacmd2002
    Earlier today I posted a question regarding credit scores, and what was good, great or excellent. One of you guys answered...and then the thread was lost before I could get to the site which explained the scores.

Anybody know a good site, or can the poster who answered repost the site please?

Thanks

Credit Score also called Becon Score

well what it is its a computer putting a number to your credit habits

Great would be 680 and up to 790
    good would be 620 to 680
    not so good 560 to 620
    poor 550 down

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvacmd2002

Thanks
    Here's what you are looking for on FICO scores"

http://www.myfico.com/CreditEducation/?fire=1

Post Likes
    For credit repair hints
    http://www.creditnet.com

Post Likes
    No, we don't need any credit repair. Thanks anyway. Our scores were pushing high 700's to 800, and the mortgage broker was gushing, but I didn't know what the scores meant so I thought she was BS'ing us. Now I know.