Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Her North Korea comment still boggles my mind.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by BACnet View Post
    I just wish she would slow down a bit and think before speaking. She has made a lot of very unfortunate gaffes over the past couple of years and each one undermines our party.

Don't get me wrong, she hasn't made as as many gaffes as Joe Biden, but if we are lowering ourselves so much as to be comparing ourselves to Joe Biden, the liberals have already won.

As an example of what I'm talking about, I would suggest that Palin doesn't gain any support/friends when she talks about how great an ally we have in North Korea...
    I will agree with this assessment, Sarah looked like a mental midget when she was talking to that dimwit Katie Couric.....sheesh
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

As a hunter myself her lacking of ability after touting last year that she "hunts" is obviously a fallicy she played up for the media in an attempt to get elected.
    All of the shows I have seen depict her as inexperienced and inept in each situation.
    The network should have halted the farce after the second episode as the producers are just as clueless.
    Is there any hope politically for the republicans? I am so glad she and McCain did not get elected and am saddended with the party's inability to produce a viable candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    As a hunter myself her lacking of ability after touting last year that she "hunts" is obviously a fallicy she played up for the media in an attempt to get elected.
    All of the shows I have seen depict her as inexperienced and inept in each situation.
    The network should have halted the farce after the second episode as the producers are just as clueless.
    Is there any hope politically for the republicans? I am so glad she and McCain did not get elected and am saddended with the party's inability to produce a viable candidate.
    I then presume you are happy a Marxist got elected instead? Nice to know you feel better with the outcome and the consequences for American with Obama in office. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Yes, Palin is a dimwit and I cant believe the majority of the people that follow her. Shes being pushed in place the exact same way Obama was, the Repubs may do less damage to the country then the Dems but until a viable third party comes around, a party that works for the people and the Constitution and not the party itself, America will keep going downhill.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

A 3rd party wont happen Joey, because they would have to become just as corrupt as the other two in order to compete...and then we would have 3 crappy parties.

Answer = Revolution!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    A 3rd party wont happen Joey, because they would have to become just as corrupt as the other two in order to compete...and then we would have 3 crappy parties.
    Thats what I'm afraid of to whip
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

I guess I am wondering what qualifies as uneducated and dimwit?
    From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

"After graduating from high school, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii in Hilo.[37] Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin switched to Hawaii Pacific University for a semester in the fall of 1982 and then North Idaho College in the spring and fall of 1983.[38] In June 2008, the Alumni Association of North Idaho College gave her its Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award.[39] She attended the University of Idaho in the fall of 1984 and spring of 1985, and attended Matanuska-Susitna College in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in the spring of 1986, receiving her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in 1987.[6][38][40][41]
    After graduating, she worked as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV and KTVA-TV in Anchorage,[42][43] and as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman,[44][45] fulfilling an early ambition..."

Looks like to me plenty of education. Add to it supposedly we've got all these super educated people in the government and look at where we are at. Sure she's made some gaffs, as has everyone else, its just the media loves running with gaffs, which seems to me more of the right than the left.
    I've known some super book smart and educated people that I really don't think could change their car tire, and no it doesn't have wheel locks!
    Problem is we keep trying to find the perfect candidate, problem is they're all human. Personally I like Palin and Bush, wouldn't/didn't vote for Obama, don't like McCain. Sure Bush and even Palin aren't polished, but I wish the country could simply vote for a candidate not because of their supposed credentials, but because of they don't dance around the subject and play politician, and they have a clean background. My understanding we'd get rid of 25% of the elected officials in the White House if they did background checks like many employers. No wonder we have the problems we do. We don't need the brightest individuals in the top seats of the nation, we need the common sense people who's goals are the betterment of the country.

Again look at the people they align themselves with, or better yet the figure heads of the party. Sorry but Clinton Lying drops my respect for him big time, so what he played and got caught, but to lie about it.... What he does is his choice, but lying tells me his intentions, self, self, self. Then you get Sharpton and other such idiots that IMO make me run further from ever voting left.

Back at the topic at hand, my wife loves the show and I've watched it some and I don't care for her voice either (Palin's) (and wife's -JK) . I think she's caught up in the moment of fame, but who wouldn't be? I watched her fish, use a fish bat, show her daughter how to use a fish bat, shoot clay pigeons, ride 4 wheelers, take a bear saftey class and shot buckshot into the 'bear' coming at her, great shot made on that btw, and even try to work with the biggest witch (Kate Gosselin) and her kids on camping and I think Sarah and her family tried hard, at least from my view in front of the TV. She is more of an outdoorsmen than many guys I know, and you know what if nothing else you have to give her credit for trying.
    Last edited by crab master; 01-05-2011 at 02:16 PM. Reason: *shoot not shot
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I congru with you Crabby!
    -- Confucius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123